It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 51 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 106

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:27 am 

The Soldier wrote:
chartile wrote:
The Soldier wrote:
You need to Install DirectX, I believe.

I checked my computer and it said that I have DirectX11 installed, it still won't work though.

It may want DirectX 8 or 9 instead of 11 - I had the same problem on my desktop. I just installed RWR from Steam and let Steam install DirectX for me from the first boot installs, and boom, it ran perfectly fine.

I downloaded DirectX9 but it still doesn't work for me. Do I still need to download OgreSDK?

EDIT: I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been busy for a month and I couldn't even touch RWR ;-;

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:43 pm 
Site Admin

chartile wrote:
The Soldier wrote:
chartile wrote:
I checked my computer and it said that I have DirectX11 installed, it still won't work though.

It may want DirectX 8 or 9 instead of 11 - I had the same problem on my desktop. I just installed RWR from Steam and let Steam install DirectX for me from the first boot installs, and boom, it ran perfectly fine.

I downloaded DirectX9 but it still doesn't work for me. Do I still need to download OgreSDK?

EDIT: I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been busy for a month and I couldn't even touch RWR ;-;

OgreSDK is not needed.

Does the editor launch dialog look like this that all the rows are filled?
Attachment:
editor.jpg
editor.jpg [ 70.53 KiB | Viewed 38715 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:11 am 

pasik wrote:
Does the editor launch dialog look like this that all the rows are filled?
Attachment:
editor.jpg

{I'm sorry for the trouble but I have absolutely no idea what happened, but for some reason it suddenly worked after I opened it today...

I don't know how I got it to work but I really appreciate your help c: Thank you very much!}

EDIT: I found out the problem; for some reason, the voxel editor won't work if I'm logged in to Steam. Anyway, thank you for everybody's help c:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:56 am 

Can someone please explain to me why the two models on the picture below look different (in brightness/gamma... :roll:) depending of the editor's version (0.12 & 0.13) I use at the same settings... :?
It seems to me that in game the model looks closer to that one from 0.12v. Actually, that applies to all models opened via 0.12v, they look more realistic imo.

Here's the image:
Spoiler:

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:13 pm 

Still no answer to my question... pasi, anyone... :roll:

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:14 am 
Site Admin

Not quite sure. To me it looks like 0.12 has light source behind the model, while 0.13 light source is in front, when comparing how bright the model appears from front or back.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:55 am 

pasik wrote:
Not quite sure. To me it looks like 0.12 has light source behind the model, while 0.13 light source is in front, when comparing how bright the model appears from front or back.

Yeah, on v 0.13 the light makes coloring the character's back quite hard by deceiving me what the real colors are, as they look way different compared to the colors at the front. Anyway, it's not a pain to die, moreover am almost done, I just wonder what the reason could be... :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:34 pm 
Site Admin

Made version 0.14 available, see the first post.

There's plenty of improvements here and there, can't really remember which all. Most notable has to be the ability to playback animations :) What a time to be alive!

I can't really vouch for stability in 0.14, it hasn't been used much, so 0.13 will continue to be available as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6