It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:56 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 48 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 79

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2017 5:23 pm 

Hey runners,

I know there's not so many players online on RWR (or even in this sub). But anyway.

I was tired of the official players list and public servers list. They both sucks. As a developer, when things I use are too awful, I have the knowledge to build and use things that sucks less (and even, things that can be better).

So, I built a little website (called RWRS (Running With Rifles Stats)) that can be used instead of the lists mentioned above. RWRS can not only replace those lists but also can give you more information that are actually interesting for you, as a RWR player. I can mention some: next rank progression, on which server a player is playing on, real servers map name and location, map preview along its minimap, etc.

I hope RWRS will be useful for - at least - some of you.

Sorry I have to go, a teammate just called an artillery 8 on my position.

Last edited by EpocDotFr on Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:00 pm 

It's me again runners,

While you were chain-killing in the Trenches of Moorland or being pwned by artillery on Power Junction the previous week, RWRS were updated. Countless little things were improved or fixed, but the more important one is the huge speed improvement on all pages.

And guess what. RWRS were updated again - just now, in fact. Along little improvements, this update brings you the friends list! Don't worry, there's no need to create a user account. The only requirement is a modern web browser (we all use a modern browser these times, so it shouldn't be a problem).

You can add or remove a friend from a server's players list and from a player stats page. There's also a page to view and manage all your friends, just click on "My friends" at the top of the page.

Once you'll have some friends, they'll be highlighted everywhere it makes sense if they are playing.

Heads-up: your friends list is stored inside your web browser. So if you are using several different web browsers, you'll get different friends list. Also this feature won't work if you are using some incognito / private browsing mode.

You can thank Street Veteran who have initiated the reflexion on this feature!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:54 pm 

Dear soldiers,

Another week, another RWRS feature.

This one will be most useful for new RWR players rather than the veteran ones, as the players stats pages now displays the unlockables the player has access to! This includes radio calls, weapons, equipment and throwables as you may already know.

Regarding the new PACIFIC DLC: at this time I don't know if I'll be able to make RWRS support it as I don't know if stats between official PACIFIC servers will be shared and if they'll be available for everyone. I don't even know if there'll be stats and different unlockables.

If you have feedback or found issues, please let me know.

See you in the Pacific ;)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:07 pm 

Hey teammates,

The Pacific DLC landed today! Big high-five to the RWR devs :)

Of course, RWRS also get its own update.

On the servers list and friends list pages, you can now see the server's game type (vanilla RWR, a mod, Pacific DLC, etc) and the server's game mode (Coop, PvPvE, etc).

The servers pages now includes more details: is the server dedicated? As well as the aforementioned type and mode.

Also, maps names display were improved. New maps from the Pacific DLC were included (with, of course, their minimap). Other invisible improvements were also made.

See you in the Pacific!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:44 am 

Hello mates,

A quick heads-up for you all: RWRS moved to a new address! The new one is rwrstats.com.

The old one is from now on redirecting everyone to the new one. Don't forget to update your bookmarks as the old one will stop working in about 1 week.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:35 am 

Hello guys and gals,

I hope you're enjoying the PACIFIC DLC as much as me. That's €8 well spent. High-five to the devs - again!

Anyway, here comes one more update for RWRS! Along the usual improvements, you can now filter the servers list! That's awesome, as I personally wanted this feature for a long time.

Here's some examples:

- Want to get all the ranked servers? Here you go.
- Excuse me? Only ranked servers with people already playing and that aren't full? I got you covered.
- PACIFIC servers located in the USA? Booya.
- Any server with players on your favorite map, Moorland Trenches? Hell yeah.

That's all folks!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:37 pm 

Greetings everyone,

Another little RWRS update to improve your RWR experience! Here's what changed.

- The current number of online servers and online players are now visible in the top-left corner of every pages. Active servers (non-empty servers) and number of friends currently playing are also displayed

- The maps filter on the servers list page were improved: maps are now grouped by game type (vanilla game, Pacific DLC, etc)

- Do you like charts? Great, because they're coming in the next update ;)

Enjoy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:29 am 

Aye soldiers,

I hope you all still like charts - as I asked in the previous RWRS update changelog - because RWRS now features charts!

These charts display different kind of data for the past week:

- The first one displays the total number of online players. You'll find this one on the home page.
- The second one displays the total number of online servers including the total number of active ones (i.e no-empty servers). Also located on the home page.
- The third one, on the server details pages, displays the number of players on this server. Please note the graph only shows for dedicated servers.

Data is updated every 30 minutes. There are plans to add more interactivity and to allow you to choose the timespan to show (last day, last week or last month), but I prefer to wait to wait and see if the charts are properly doing their job with no - or little to no - issues. If you have found one, please post a message here.

Have a nice day!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:03 pm 

Hey runners,

A little update for RWRS! You can now filter the servers list by a whole continent.

Also, here's some stats about RWRS itself. Since its launch on Oct. 3, 2017 (2,5 months ago), RWRS got 369 unique visitors, which viewed 2,593 pages in total. That's pretty cool for a beginning as it's ~5 unique visitors and ~35 pages viewed each day. This doesn't include people using ad blocking addons.

See ya!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:52 am 

You surely noticed something changed on RWRS. That's correct because a big update was made!

• You can now browse the players list (or leaderboard) by clicking on the Players button in the navbar.
    • Stats displayed in this list are the same as the ones displayed in the player's details page. Remember: they only concerns official invasion servers (ranked servers) -- at this moment ;)
    • You can add any players in this list as friend. Your friends are of course highlighted
    • Players that are currently playing are highlighted
    • Ability to set the number of rows to display
    • Ability to highlight a specific player in the leaderboard by searching by his username. You also can click on buttons in different places of RWRS to access this feature
  • In the friends list:
    • Players with usernames containing only numbers caused issues. That's fixed now
    • Added ability to filter playing friends only
  • Several minor improvements

This update will be the last one of 2017, so merry christmas and happy new year's eve in advance! See you in 2018 ;)

Last edited by EpocDotFr on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.