It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 41 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 20

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:06 am 

(Description)
[yeah i'm not gonna i downloaded a pirated version of the latest game. but i didn't really do that because i don't wanna waste money on the game oh no, trust me if i had money i'd probably donated 20% of it and actually devote 2% of my monthly income to the game. now here is the reason why i downloaded a pirated version of the game. i'm a kid, i don't have a job, i don't have any credit cards, and my family is currently having some problems on our income as our grandmother wont send us money to support us and will only pay our electricity bills is what i've heard. this game IS amazing though and i just wish that i had a 64-bit computer to actually play the game without LAG ]

(The reason for the unnecessary topic)
i wanted to point out the fact that i Pirated the game and had just noticed that i and others who did the same have to buy the whole game on steam in order to download mods which is sad :(

(the problem)
i have noticed some things that happen to the AI as well as the Tank Driver going straight besides the enemy and the enemy just steals the tank and the AI ignoring the Portable Defenses i just placed for him to use
(im not kidding he and the other AI's actually ignores it for the entirety of the game)
WHILE the enemy AI gets in the Portable Defense, its either just a bug or probably a glitch i don't know hopefully it'll be fixed

(miscellaneous)
i wanna see the game progress too so i hope that the game will progress more and after 8 years i'll finally be able to actually get my own hard working money and actually get the game and download the latest updates and mods without having to search around the web for it. also i have noticed that for such a simple yet big and complex looking game only a couple developers actually worked on it so props to the devs and continue making the game a better one! :D also please dont mind me being open about this piracy thing i really do wish i could get my own money and download these paid games on steam, its just that in Philippines even those 20$ games already cost 200-500 Philippine Currency so i just wish i could get enough money to migrate to either the U.S or Australia instead. still though i have to be thankful for what i have which currently is kinda not bad. but it is hard to plan for the future like this, im sure someone understands me out there ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). props to the devs btw keep working on the game its awesome :D also please add in Camera angle rotation, its frustrating to try and shoot an enemy thats behind a building and its already hard to try and be very accurate with your shootings when your games frames per second drops every time.

(if theres something that you wanna ask my steam username is Secondlt2 please dont spam with hate)

i Love the game just in case i haven't made that obvious.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 1:56 pm 

y u no reply ???? :( :( :(

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:32 pm 

Dude, no one's going to hate you for pirating the game and then buying it legit. At least I don't think they will. Who here hasn't pirated anything in their life? It's a rhetorical question, I'm sure everyone has. lol