It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:56 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 42 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 102

All times are UTC

Post subject: Mod Help
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:43 am 

I am Working on a mod that will greatly increase the variety of weapons in the game. I plan to add in many if not all of the weapons from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, as I believe this is something people would like to see in RwR. One problem, however; I am rather...shall we say, inexperienced with creating weapon models. :shock: I require the assistance of somebody who is good with weapon models and would be willing to design around 15 weapon models. Currently, my list includes:
AA-12
ACR
AK-74u
FAD
FAMAS
M1014
M14 EBR
MP7
P90
PKP Pecheneg
PP90M1
UMP 45
RASASS
SPAS-12

All of these do not have to be in the mod, or they can be released individually. If you can make models for ANY of these weapons, and are willing to help, please contact me telling me you can be of service.

Greatest thanks,
MAGTF167 :D

Last edited by MAGTF167 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Mod Help
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:55 am 

Hi Mag :)

ComJak made a lot of weapon models already. The link to his models isn't working anymore for some reason ( viewtopic.php?f=2&t=366&p=2258#p2258 )
But I am pretty sure he modeled quite a few of those you mentioned (I can remember the P90 and Famas for sure). Just ask him, I'm pretty sure he'd be glad to share.

Jack

Post subject: Re: Mod Help
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:17 pm 

Quote:
I am working on a weapons mod to add a great variety of new weapons to the game, and I was wondering if it would be possible for me to use your weapon models? I've used your mod in my game, and I was quite impressed with the models, so I figured I would ask for your assistance. What do you say?

Sincerely,
MAGTF167

Hey mate sorry about the late reply, but i would be glad to help if you would still like, and you can use any of my weapons freely. I dont plan on continuing my mods.