It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:35 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 42 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 51

All times are UTC

Post subject: Help with vehicles
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:56 am 

I want to add vehicles to my mod, but i dont know how to use blender.
I searched online tutorials for vehicles in blender, but only they have helped me to make a frame and two strips of the vehicle ( I want to make a rhino , a tank transport ), but now do not know how to add textures or program it to run.
If someone could explain it a bit or record a video of how does a car , albeit without sound , I would appreciate a lot.

Post subject: Re: Help with vehicles
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:56 pm 

I'm in the exact same spot as you are Dabila. The Soldier is helpful with this line of work. He was who i had went to to help. But honestly the task is too overwhelming for me to comprehend and requires a lot of time so it seems.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:50 pm 

If you have the right knowledge, UV mapping isn't too difficult. In fact, some programs just lay out a basic UV map for you. That leaves texturing, which I have no experience with yet.

the modeling part is the more difficult unless you've been doing it for some time. There's really no substitute for experience here. One thing I can tell you, is to make good use of the extruding tool - it makes making the depth part of a vehicle vastly easier.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:44 am 

The Soldier wrote:
If you have the right knowledge, UV mapping isn't too difficult. In fact, some programs just lay out a basic UV map for you. That leaves texturing, which I have no experience with yet.

the modeling part is the more difficult unless you've been doing it for some time. There's really no substitute for experience here. One thing I can tell you, is to make good use of the extruding tool - it makes making the depth part of a vehicle vastly easier.

nah , do the model is easy, and the extruding tool is very useful , I give the reason, the problem is that I can not follow once I have the model and I searched in the internet but can not find anything to help me, and browse through game's files and other mods I also clarifies the situation