It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:00 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 45 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 134

All times are UTC

Post subject: Infinite RP and XP
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:16 am 

hello! i recently got this game and i would like to say its really good! but is there a way to get infinite XP and RP? i want to have super large scale battles but as soon it starts to get exiting i run out of XP and RP. is there a way to change the games files or like maybe a secret cheat code or mod? thanks :D

Post subject: Re: Infinite RP and XP
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:57 pm 

If you play quick match, there are settings automatically at start that allow you to change the amount of RP and XP you have. You can alter the amounts of RP and XP rewarded to you when you do objectives or kill enemy troops as well. I believe server owners on multiplayer have control over that as well.

Although when you reach 10,000 xp that is the level that allows you to have access to mainly everything the game has to offer as for players. Like 10 soldiers in a squad, Tank reinforcement calls, and artillery barrages. Which in my opinion would pick up the scale of the battle.

Another thing for quick match and or just playing normal singleplayer campaign is you can change the amount of soldiers in battle. I believe the maximum amount of soldiers is 800 or so.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:30 pm 

You can edit your .person file for the specific save that you want to change. Getting to the save files involves going to the same place as the rwr_log, or:

C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Running with rifles\savegames

Open the save file you want, and open the "<lots of numbers>.person" file. Authority points is your XP, job points is your RP. Edit those to your content. :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:48 am