It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 8:58 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 41 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 27

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:23 am 

I was thinking of making either a different mod or just working on a little project and see how far it goes. I plan on making the models look more buffy and "modern" to this era for the soldiers with some different weapons but can't seem to find websites that have decent gun firing effects. Any ideas or links of sound effects you used?

The main ones I am looking for(if curious) are:
- H&k g3
- M416 Carbine
- AK 47 (not of major importance)

Thank you for the help in advance ;)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:47 pm 

y o u t u b e

You'd be surprised how many MyFirstRangeVideo.mpg have decent sounds, and nobody will ever know you stole them. 8-)

~ * ~ * G R E Y * ~ * ~ * P R I D E * ~ * ~

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:04 pm 

harrified wrote:
y o u t u b e

You'd be surprised how many MyFirstRangeVideo.mpg have decent sounds, and nobody will ever know you stole them. 8-)

Youtube was my first resort but I am unaware on how I would get the sounds converted to a file and or how to save that part of the video. My guess is that I need a recording program to get the sounds off of the video, have any suggestions? I am aware of how to convert a file into a .wav though.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:51 am 

harrified wrote:
y o u t u b e

Regarding to "stealing" from Youtube, I think, probably you are not familiar with Standard YouTube License - Creative Commons
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I read/understood you can use a parts of almost all videos for various purposes and in many different ways ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------

Testpilot14 wrote:
........I am unaware on how I would get the sounds converted to a file and or how to save that part of the video.
Test, its a piece of cake! :) I would suggest you one of these YouTube to mp3 Converters:
- http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
- http://www.youtube-download.org/

Testpilot14 wrote:
........ My guess is that I need a recording program to get the sounds off of the video........
Rather some multifunctional media converter.
When I have to do something similar I always use this program: Format Factory It is very powerful, easy to work with and above all free to use.
Btw with it you also could extract audio from video only.

Good luck! ;)

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:08 pm 

DIO wrote:
harrified wrote:
y o u t u b e

Regarding to "stealing" from Youtube, I think, probably you are not familiar with Standard YouTube License - Creative Commons
Correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I read/understood you can use a parts of almost all videos for various purposes and in many different ways ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------

Testpilot14 wrote:
........I am unaware on how I would get the sounds converted to a file and or how to save that part of the video.
Test, its a piece of cake! :) I would suggest you one of these YouTube to mp3 Converters:
- http://www.youtube-mp3.org/
- http://www.youtube-download.org/

Testpilot14 wrote:
........ My guess is that I need a recording program to get the sounds off of the video........
Rather some multifunctional media converter.
When I have to do something similar I always use this program: Format Factory It is very powerful, easy to work with and above all free to use.
Btw with it you also could extract audio from video only.

Good luck! ;)

THANK YOU to both of you guys. ;) This is exactly why I love this game and its community :D