RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 37 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 41

All times are UTC

Post subject: My Mod Idea List
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:41 pm 

Side ideas to do if you ever are bored and are in the mod mood
feel free to put some ideas in comments

Cowboys-western buildings saloons bank- revolvers etc-cacti tumble weed- map ordering western town desert mountains fort on a hill-
Pirates-blunderbusses muskets flint locks cannons(tow)-team one pirate team 2 navy team 3 pirate different color-map order pirate ship docks town jungle temple pirate ship
Civil War-weapons(on wiki)-map ordering outpost open fields with small dugouts fort-
Ninjas-throwing stars katanas-stealthy approach if possible in multiplayer-nighttime-map ordering ninja temple training grounds field town tall grass field ninja cave
Revolutionary war -mostly a re-skin of civil war-
Spacemen-in my reply below
Animals-map depends- runing at eachothers biting scratching pouncing on enemies
Clowns-guns-circus zoo shops jump houses ferris wheel fun attractions mostly-
Slow-mo- you press a button and the game slows down including bullets grenades reload etc this give you chance to put in precision shots wont work in multplayer
Explosion fun-when an enemy is killed the explode into different colors (yellow pink blue purple green) something just stupidly funny to see
Tower Defense- However many players go up against an AI army trying to protect the fort for the longest time and the get the most points out of your team. Lives,1 hit kill,vehicles,zombie mode(uh oh)

Last edited by conconjawa on Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: My Mod Idea List
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:04 pm 

Stop being annoying or start one of these on your own.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:42 pm 

I don't think modders will ever run out of ideas, especially generic ideas like the ones you're suggesting. Try learning to make your own.

[0.92] Worldwar v2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:46 pm 

I didn't mean to make anyone mad or annoyed i'm sorry i was just trying to help. and these ideas were thought of by all me i think the revolutionary was by someone else if you want me to i will close the topic i'm super sorry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:32 pm 

I didn't mean to upset you. I guess I came off as a little harsher than I intended. I really don't think anyone is going to run out of ideas anytime soon though. Most of the mods on the forum seem to be based on either other video games or World War 2

[0.92] Worldwar v2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:28 pm 

lets see most of listed ideas is just simple soldier skin mofifying and overlaying weapons , althought not sure about animals and spacemans.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:39 am 

A pirate map like one team is on a pirate ship with tow -cannon- and can use a plank to get onto shore. and then like a a bay with buildings and that leads out to a lush green jungle perfect for stealthing i suppose. then leading to like a Mayan temple at the edge and behind it lays the other teams ship. and like the soldiers can have pirates phrases like "Yarr" etc and maybe muskets revolvers blunderbusses one team is the pirates red or blue and other is the navy third is another pirate. and i suppose space men is spaceship docked at space station and like halls and rooms with escape pods command room docking bay etc. if possible maybe a water re-skin to like stars .sounds like something up the sci -fi alley for mrnuckfuggets. :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:30 pm 

Music to listen to while you read ---> https://soundcloud.com/mitis/mitis-innocent-discretion .

Hey Conconjawa, Don't think ill of Petrenko. Try to look at it from our point of view, Modders already have ideas born from an imagination just like yourself, but we picked up the modding tools and took the time to fiddle with them until we learned them. Its frustrating reading a topic which in our minds eye says "I'm far to lazy to learn so how about I ask someone else to do it.". I think your ideas would be better receipted if you would word your thread or ideas differently. Instead of saying "If you guys don't have an imagination let me tell you what to make because I'm to lazy to make it myself!", try wording it more like "If your bored here are some ideas..." OR just post your ideas in the suggestions thread.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:43 pm 

im not too lazy to do it. i'm not saying that i'm have the biggest imagination in the known universe but rather spit balling ideas hoping to get an idea that is neat. and these are ideas and always will be. none of them have to be chosen these don't have to have large amount of effort. simple answer:side mods for fun thanks for the help newabortion :mrgreen: