It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 9:19 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 45 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 20

All times are UTC

Post subject: Slider
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:41 am 

Can we have a slider for % defending and % attacking when you reach high level.

Post subject: Re: Slider
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:07 pm 
Site Admin

Hmm, I wasn't initially going to add higher level stuff above the squad leading, but these kind of simple settings could be easily added and they could be made to fit. If it is going to be added, it won't happen soon though, I've got a huge to-do list in front of me of more sought-after features.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:32 pm 

Even a special way to move more then 9 or 10 troops with you would be great.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:08 pm 

Defiantly, I mean I agree with keeping it simple, but this is fairly simple. I've played a few games with a tab to control that, one I saw that some people would better understand was a Star Trek Ship battle game. You could adjust the amount of power to shield, but it would take away from manueverabiltiy and weapons, but it wsa simple enough that you could change the outcome of a battle by switching at the right times. Thumbs up for idea!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:41 am 

Well i believe once the AI is completed and optimized, we won't have stupid AI just standing around the beach staring off into the sunset with their new found battle buddy. :D

I support this slider though but it is not crucial to the game at this point. Perhaps the slider is given to the highest ranked human player in game? But then we have the issue of starting off at level 7 chain of command.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:54 am 

ComJak wrote:
Well i believe once the AI is completed and optimized, we won't have stupid AI just standing around the beach staring off into the sunset with their new found battle buddy. :D

I support this slider though but it is not crucial to the game at this point. Perhaps the slider is given to the highest ranked human player in game? But then we have the issue of starting off at level 7 chain of command.

True, not required, it's a possibility. Perhaps something could be made to just kinda see how it works. Hmm....never know, if we did put the slider in on second thought it would mean you sort of control the battle in some way. Depends on how the creator (>.>) wants the game to be like, does he want the game to be where we're just another soldier or have some RTS overall control of some sort?......