It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 38 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 15

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 4:01 am 

I've noticed that at the end of a battle when I (the player) am the victor, my troops and I still remain active for the rest of the game until I leave, with the exception of the enemy. All of my opponent's troops are deemed "inactive" and are locked into a posture of surrendering while no threat to me or my own troops whatsoever. As it turns out, I could easily just execute any number of enemy soldiers for some extra XP and RP right on the spot. It makes for a nice feature, but what if we could do just a little more to gain a little more? I'm talking about receiving a bigger bonus that doesn't necessarily require enemy combatants to die. Perhaps there could be the option to turn them into actual POW's. If it IS possible to do this, then all it would take is for a few new items (restraints and such), some unique animation, and a system that works the payoff. It's a simple premise of transporting prisoners back to base for spoils after the war, other than transporting items to unlock at a base during the war. I just thought it might be a neat little concept to consider. Can there be much more value in soldiers that are alive than dead? Think about it. ;)