It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:56 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 47 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 77

All times are UTC

Post subject: Supply Quad Suggestions
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:59 am 

Supply quads were a really nice addition to the game, but right now they're underwhelming.

1. They explode at the drop of a hat.
2. They're easy targets for mismanagement, and at 350RP; it's not an insignificant amount.
3. Aside from wrenches, their selection is subpar.

Seriously though, I've never seen these things last 5 minutes; and being our sole source of wrenches; vehicles have taken a significant blow.

To deal with 1, I'd like to see a few more hit points on them. Just enough to survive a single frag grenade.

Number 2 is a harder issue. There's really no way to prevent someone from running off with it; which makes people incredibly reluctant to call it for its intended use: To support forward pushes. Aside from some kind of rank-related limit, I propose either:

A. Change it to an immobile deploy, and reduce the cost to 200 to compensate.
B. Change the texture to make it more obvious that it's a non-combat vehicle and drastically decrease the speed to reduce YOLO antics.

For the third, I suggest making them unlockable, supply-quad-specific items. However, we don't want to overshadow the actual armory/armory truck, so these will be "Better than going naked" items.

Ceramic Undershirt: A single-use armor that blocks a single fatal shot and then is destroyed. I'd suggest 25RP.
Camo Paint: -10% detectability (Compared to Camo suit's 20%) 15RP
USP Tactical Compact: A unlockable suppressed pistol. I'd suggest 55% kill chance, 8-shot magazine, and a max range of 45 for 10RP.
L9A1 Man Portable Mortar: I have two thoughts on this one: One would be to make them a secondary, single-use weapon. And the other would make them work like a deploy, faster and stronger than an M79, but limited to a 90-degree arc like a regular turret. I'd suggest 10RP for single use and 150RP for a deploy.

Would also be a great place to put an unlockable shotgun.

Being supply-quad specific unlocks, these aren't unlocked via briefcase or laptop. Instead, they are unlocked only through delivering cargo trucks (possibly also secret supply trucks).