It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:35 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 42 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 140

All times are UTC

Post subject: DLC ideas
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:17 am 

RWR has been out for a few months now and I has been getting alot of sales lately. I've played it since the Spring Break Sale and would love to see something entirely new. I've read some of the ideas for new maps or eras and actually liked those ideas so here are a few of my own.

A Star Wars (inspired) campaign:
There are the usual three factions: Humans, Robots, Aliens with Rifles (not a bad name for it). Each with their own unique weapons, vehicles, skins etc.

Starship Troopers (inspired) campaign: I actually saw someone in-game mention this
There are just two factions: The Humans and the Bugs. The Bugs do not have long range weapons (except one that would spit out a glowing bomb that has a huge blast radius but, low damage/ kill probability) and that they all some in different sizes (which affects how fast they are, how much hp they have, and damage they do. The Bugs vs Humans would be normal on coop except on PVP. on PvP it would feature small maps so that players on the Bugs side would have a better chance to win.

Players Build Contest:
This one is very simple. You (the devs) would make an announcement that you would accept player made maps and give us rules on making them (on how to be balanced) and we, the players, would send in our maps after a month of map making via email. The dev team would take a look on their favorites make a post with the links on a forum page and the players vote on it. Then you put the voted ones in a pack for a new campaign.

P.S. It would be cool if this dlc was free but, it's up to the awesome, hard working and fun loving devs!

Rifles Around the World DLC:
This would include just a few maps more heavily inspired on the different parts of the world such as Asia, South Americas, The heavily urbanized/farm lands of Europe and Northern Americas, etc. Surprise us with the details about how different each corner of the world is!

Terminator inspired campaign:
There are two sides: The Resistance and The Robots. The Resistance has put together stuff like pickup trucks with MGs, dune buggies with grenade launchers and random weapons. The Robots would have laser rifles, and hover tanks, and stuff like that.

I don't know about you guys but, I would love to buy DLC to support this game and the people who made.