It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:36 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 43 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 129

All times are UTC

Post subject: My final concept post
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:02 am 

ok first off most of this will be rehash of old ideas some of which are still on the first page. I am posting this as a last idea topic, as I am mostly out of ideas for the game.

VEHICLE IDEAS

dune buggy
info: a lighter version of the humvee, think dune buggy for this, light defense but with 2 gunners this would spawn on desert maps only.

image: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 8cd577.jpg

max speed: 25
health: 1.25
seats
driver: left front
gunner1: right front, armed with 60 degree firing mg
gunner2: rear, armed with a 160 degree firing MG

note: spawns on only two maps, can be called in using a crate found flare on other maps (I can make the flare if some one makes the vehicle)

SINGLE combat transport
info: a one/two person transport, that any player can call in for 100 rp

image: http://atvconnection.com/wp-content/upl ... tary_1.jpg

speed max: 28
health: 0.5
seats
driver: duh
passenger: sits on rear can fire gun

note: this is a stealth recon vehicle as such, it can go over mountain terrain with out slowing down, it also can not be "spotted" by the AI (players can though)

Stryker mobile AA
info: an upgraded APC, which blocks troop calls in a small area around it, is armed with a "TOW" and a forward exposed MG

image: http://www.military-today.com/missiles/ ... tryker.jpg

info
max speed: 18
health: 2.5
seat
driver: front left
gunner: front right
exposed gunner: right behind normal gunner
5x passenger: rear

note: this vehicle is called in via a flare like the dune buggy above, unlike the dune buggy the flare for this would likely only be found in one location, and would likely be high value in RP use as well as have a timer for being alive before dropping the vehicle. (if possible)
exposed gunner note: the exposed gunner will use their main gun, so LMG recommended

WEAPON IDEAS

ok not much here as there is no weapons really needed

faction riot and medkits
info: just a minor idea, would be visual changes.

riot shields

green riot
info: green would use a "glass" riot shield, this would be weaker then the standard but cheaper and would not decrease speed

grey riot
info: the current one, only change would be a 10% speed decrease when using

brown riot
info: a smaller riot shield but a durible one, same as grey in health but doesn't have the speed decrease to trade off you can still be shot in the foot or head when using crouched.

medkits

green med
info: a white plastic box containing medical supplies can be used several times
change: increase cost to 4 rp limit to one
note: easy to do, just make "reloadible" with a 10 second cool down.

brown med: a small medical bag can only be used once but has a higher carry max (max hold 4)

grey medkit: a large "box" of medical supplies, has a larger unwound range
cahnge: increase cost to 2 rp

mk.23 mod 0
info:the m23 mod 0 is a pistol that boasts a laser aim module, suppressor and a 12 round mag, this wold be a longer range pistol with a higher kill chance out of stealth

looks: http://hk-usa.com/wp-content/uploads/2- ... 9-2014.jpg
stats
ammo: 12
animation set: pistol
projectile speed: 110
kill chance: 0.55

GAME PLAY ASPECT IDEAS
these are ideas that will change something in game play, only two here both of which would be a pain to code so these are just hear to detail ideas that will never happen.

guided/lock on
info: mostly for modding these would be two fire modes for weapons, guided which will follow the firers mouse and lock on which will not fire until locked onto a vehicle target and then will guide to the target.

guided: guided weapons will of course follow the users courser the TOW's would use this, though the guidance speed would be low compared to the move speed so only small corrections could be made.

lock on: this would be a weapon taht takes 4 to 5 seconds to lock onto a vehicle target at which point the weapon will fire and the projectile will do its best to hit the target, this would be used in a javelin missile launcher, which would be a heavy damage but expensive AT weapon (like 2.5 damage but only 2 blast range, and costs 80 RP)

L.A.M(laser aim module)
info: a "simple" feature that allows laser "beams" be be set to come out of specific weapons showing where they are aiming, L.A.M's would be a toggle function that when on makes you easier to detect

how would it work: the L.A.M would be a "grenade" which when you press G will turn off or on, when on weapons are more accurate(+10% accuracy, and faster recoil recover and slower recoil gain) but you are 20% easier to detect. in the case of the pistol idea above the L.A.M will not be built into the actual gun for game play (aka would just be a better supressed pistol... though if this idea is 100% impossible I can easily just make the mk.23 have a l.a.m on the model)

( I could in a way make this but it would be buggy as hell.... and I mean really buggy... line of voxels sticking out form character from point where active buggy, hence why I would rather have a none voxel beam of some sort.. it also doesn't last long if done through cut up modding... aka not viable at all through modding)(