It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 5:04 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 42 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 57

All times are UTC

Post subject: 2 important suggestions
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:10 pm 

First some words about me
i'am a veteran player of the ArmA and operation flashpoint series , i play ArmA 3 in a very millsome co-op way

i started playing this awesome game some days ago and i have to say it has almost the same tactical potential as ArmA 3

This game is meant to be enjoyed with other players and the way of doing that is called "COMMUNICATION" , right now only the chat is available and ppl never see it anyway (teamspeak is possible but requires a Clan)

I have 2 suggestion , the 1st one is the "hardest" to put in place but is a must nonetheless, the 2nd one is doable very easely

So my 1st suggestion (that is something that HAS to be done for this game in order to reach its full potential) is to implement a way of organizing things
The best way to do it is like ArmA to be able to slot in squads and to have a commander (that is optional since objectives are given), and at best to implement a VoiP to communicate (but that can be done later on since we can rely on teamspeak)

My 2nd suggestion that is a must also is to be able to choose a default respawn loadout : right now your loadout depends on your RP, that means if i get 50 RP i will keep spawning with RPG & Grenades EVEN IF I DON'T WANT TO , and that is very veryyyyyy annoying

Ofc i can always waste time going to the armory to sell that but if it is far from the spawn point then it becomes impossible

Thus as a new player, i die alot thus get my RP drained even faster even if i don't want those weapons on me

I suggestion 2 will implemented real quick and that you will think about suggestion 1

Take care and keep up the awesome work, remember that this game could become a war tactical simulation also

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 7:38 pm 

EYEDOL wrote:

Thus as a new player, i die alot thus get my RP drained even faster even if i don't want those weapons on me

Don't worry, even after you are experienced you die all the time ;)

The loadout idea would be a little convenient, but you just need to be mindful of your loadout at all times sadly.(Im not good at that :oops: )