It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 11:34 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 50 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 31

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:21 am 

I'll probably make another thread in a couple of days after i get some more ideas. Better to get them all out while im on a rwr binge. So to get the smaller ideas out of the way first,

lobby -
-Have the area more open with unlimited rp after the player completes the tutorial.

single player -
-Have the escape menu actually pause the game.
-You know the little icon that appears on the map after you complete that campaign level that looks like a door with an arrow? Yeah, turn that little icon into a symbol for each respective map. A fridge for Fridge valley, a bar of black gold for blackgold estuary.
-Weather. I know it's been said but it would really make a difference. It's just gotta be rain on that beach map and snow on fridge valley, really. reduce visibility and make stuff look cooler. 8-)

Player customization -
-I really liked the hat that you get on fridge valley (Best map btw). Even more small stuff like that but let players choose small details like that.

Like i said, I'll make another list soon. Moving onto steam achievements and trading cards, I've come up with a list of 30 achievements and 6 trading cards. For the trading cards, have 1 of each faction's soldiers as well as the grey's sniper rifle, the green's assault rifle and the brown's shotgun. You could additionally use a golden deagle if you wished.

Now for the achievements. 15 of them would be the in game achievements we have now (the 5 achievements plus 1 eachievement for getting it next to the next rank so 5*3=15). I've come up with an additional 15 to make 30 in total.

1) Beyond the Grave
Score a kill while dead
2) Campaign Completed
Complete the campaign...duh
3) Equality
In single player, have the ak47, m4 and the g36 all available at the armory at the same time
4) Patriot
Complete a quick match with only your team's default equipment (example, greens can only use the law, m4 etc)
5) Trick Shot
get a knife kill within 2 seconds of jumping off a ledge/building
6) Lab Rat
Equip the mkIII vest
7) Go-Karts
complete a lap around the lobby map with the jeep
8) Sneaky Beaky Like
Complete final mission one without firing an unsilenced weapon
9) The green mile
Accumulate a mile of walking as a greenbelt
10) Have you seen my bear tibbers?
Cash in the teddy bear for the first time
11) Mom, get the camera.
Score an off-screen kill with a sniper rifle
12) Pitched tent.
Get a combo without moving [note, might wanna prevent artillery strikes from counting towards this].
13) Black Market
Bring back a cargo truck or briefcase to an armory to unlock a weapon
14)Guns are like shoes [might need to rename this as it is the same name of an achievement from payday 2]
Completely fill up the stash
15)Movie Star.
Escape a hand grenade by prone jumping away from it.

So that's it. My sentence structure can be a little weird sometimes so tell me if there's a part you don't understand and if you wanted to talk about any of it then you can either comment on the thread or add me on steam (in the signature).

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 3:37 am 

Yes!! I love the ideas you have there. But the main one is THE PAUSE!!! I really need a pause button... Do like other games.
You pause and the game stops in Singleplayer, but doesn't when the sever is open.

Also have the ability to NOT HAVE A SQUAD. Cause 10 guys breathing on your neck is annoying with infiltrating a base.

I also have some ideas for achievements.

The "Trick Shot" should be called. "Hidden Blade"
The "Walking Dead" Survive 5 shots. It would be have less than 10% health but thats not how the system works
"The one" Dodge a bullet be crouching at the last second.
"I prefer Android" Cash in the Ipod

Lets see what other people have!

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2015 6:09 am 
Site Admin

900bot wrote:
Also have the ability to NOT HAVE A SQUAD. Cause 10 guys breathing on your neck is annoying with infiltrating a base.

Use the keys for decrease/increase squad size to control it.