It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 6:26 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 48 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 72

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:05 am 

Okay so when we open the Ingame Score-Board/Chat Log, and go to chat log to turn off channels is that intended to ONLY turn off those channels in the F1 Chat-log? Or is it intended to ALSO turn of those respective channels on the IN-GAME chat as well?

I have been under the impression that turning it off in both was the intent, to turn off those channels in not only in the F1 chat-log but also in the In-game screen. If this is not the purpose, you may want to consider adding this feature. With all the new players there is SO much chatter all the time it's hard to keep up, plus sometimes there's so much it's actually detracting from the gameplay as your upper left corner is blowing up with 20+ people talking, and the commander and whatever else.

[Although now that I think about it, I don't feel like I am seeing Commander Chat in the In-game chat anymore lately. Not for Support Calls telling me they are coming, or that an area has been taken or to move or anything.
Did you guys turn it off?]

I ask this for my own interest, but also because I am having other new guys ask about it, and I want to make sure I have my info right. Or better answers than me just speculating.
Thanks guys! It still rocks!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:22 am 
Site Admin

HUD options are in options menu, Preferences and indicators, the radio filters are there.