It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 5:04 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 47 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 69

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:06 pm 

A little idea.

I love the deployables and vehicles in RWR. But no way to repair them. If the developers add that game mechanic, it will create a new aspect of teamplay and RP vehicles will be more used ingame. Cost vs Longevity for vehicles and assets is minimal right now.

Too counter the "cost VS longevity" maby introduce a wrench/welder that we can buy at the armory. So the small basebuilding aspect that we right now have in RWR will get a little boost.

Personal opinion about RWR

I love RWR, it feels and plays great. Only thing i really miss is content right now. RWR has it's basic on a solid foundation. Shooting works great, and allot of items are at your disposal.

But I love a deeper gameplay mechanic involved. Right now when you capture a zone. It does not really give any benefits. yeah you get XP and RP. But if you capture a airfield it does nothing. Add specific rewards to captured zones, that increases your faction possibilities.

Airfield = Reduce armory RP item prices.

Why : Because you control a airfield. Controlling the airbase means bigger income of supplies so lowering the cost of local armory items. All military forces in the real world want control of airfields.

Ports = Timer reduced for map specific spawn vehicles.

Oil pumps = Reduce the cost of RP vehicles. Controlling more Oil pumps means lower cost to airdrop vehicles, Example : The tank cost 1000 RP. If you take control of 1 oil pump the price of the tank will reduce to let's say 900 RP. Controlling more oil pumps will lower the price. It will stack.

Water tower = I dont know.

Radar tower = I dont know.

I love actual ingame logistics. ARMA and Battlefield 2 project reality have it.

So let's say you deploy a mortar. The mortar needs ammo. So you drive with your truck to the base and load up on ammo for the deployable and return. It will make te game even more tactical and slower paced, what i love.

Sorry for bad English. :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:17 am 

Sorry Buddy, Repair Kit's been talked about on and off for a while.
Previous Thread Here.

They provided some details on the script I believe and it sounds like a skilled modder may be able to construct something. But I don't think we'll see a repair kit in a current version.