It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:46 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 43 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 48

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:54 pm 

I think repeated incidences of Team Killing should cause for a negative multiplier on the XP and RP a player loses.
So more frequent Teamkills increases the amount of xp/rp lost over time, and after each "player penalty" the time gets longer and longer for the lock out if it happens regularly.

Personally I'd like to see repeated team-killer lose ranks as they keep up there effort.
A mechanic that does the same if a player gets the SpawnTruck Killed repeatedly, not that the SpawnTruck is mandatory to win but new guys have figured out they can spend a night stealing vehicles and just driving them into a firefight to die... over and over. (Although I'm a strong believer of the whole team ignoring them too)
Also I think it'd help to not only lose Explosives, Support Calls and Vehicles, but I think they should lose all the extra weapons too and be dropped back to the M16 or Shotgun.

Although thankfully, it feels like this useless grief is slowing down. Most trolls get locked and/or board and leave.
But I do think repeated instances of getting the teamkill penalty should slowly stack up so the restrictions last longer each time and the loss of XP and RP should grow larger each time.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:08 pm 

The explosives/vehicle lock for teamkilling doesn't seem to work on EU servers tho. Has it been turned off ?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:49 pm 

GHOST OF HITLER(currently used in SAS Beers) is totally inappropriate nick, isn....... :?

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:52 am 

There are currently two griefers in the USA2 server:
ENDLESSSSUMMERS & SMOKO
They hanging around the stash, placing a xm25 projectile and waiting for somebody to came closer. Seems they doing that mostly for fun, not for looting but anyway it sucks.

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:41 pm 

Pay attention on this guy: NYJDANTE in SAS Inva for repeatedly TK :!:
He also often uses the word: ni**er.....

EDIT
Hmm, he said that had been his little brother, not he........ anyway I told him what's next if such actions continue. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:58 am 

DIO wrote:
Pay attention on this guy: NYJDANTE in SAS Inva for repeatedly TK :!:
He also often uses the word: ni**er.....

EDIT
Hmm, he said that had been his little brother, not he........ anyway I told him what's next if such actions continue. ;)

Yea... This guy has been seen multiple times doing crap like this.
He also likes to trade for weapons. A.K.A get you to get money and then blow you up and take your money.

EDIT:
also, Hi. Love this game to death. Cy'all around!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:53 pm 

DIO wrote:
GHOST OF HITLER(currently used in SAS Beers) is totally inappropriate nick, isn....... :?
And AWKWARDDUCK, LITTLE HITLER, F**K MY DIRTYA*S(currently playing in InvasionUSA2) with their tag: "D*K" :?

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 1:40 am 

Satirical wrote:
well looks like i was right after all and Euzeguyses kept trying to ruin the experiences of other players cough cough by making alt accounts so people wouldnt suspect its the same troll wow . After all any troll king can just make an alt account after deducing (falsely) that since the game looks like a crappy flash game that the devs cant track his IP/steam id

But the devs are complacent and are able to solve these kind of problems which gives me lots of faith in the games final release! and i wont worry from now on about the Devs needing to track down players with alt accounts now that theyve incorporated it into the game

http://steamcommunity.com/app/270150/di ... 264570209/

btw why is this guy unbanned again??? https://www.reddit.com/r/Runningwithrif ... uzeguyses/

He is teamkilling and stealing armory trucks and doing the same shit he did 1 year ago

saw him today personally on a server doing that kind of stuff.. destoryed armory truck and a couple flares and started rage teamkilling when called out for it... we need mods to clean this crap up

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9