It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:29 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 47 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 114

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:21 am 

So after lots and lots of Invasion play it occurred to me: Seeing the AI info when targeted is not really needed in Co-op.

It does help when mouseing over friendlies. But when targeted on a group of AI it's not really helpful. RWR has a wonderful minimalistic HUD, having the option to toggle off this info in the Menu would be nice.
After playing you can tell what weapons they may have, and knowing their name although humorous isn't needed and even if you know the AI's rank they or you die so fast it doesn't matter.

The Toggle Troop/Player Info option would be nice, even if it meant giving up the info on real players. But if it could be limited to "Enemy Team" only, that'd be nice. I see it's purpose in PvP, TOTALLY. But in Invasion against AI or maybe even single player it ends up being just heavy clutter after a while. And combined with all the pop-up labels for the loots you target over even at a distance it end up being a lot of words in your target-zone.

Almost all my good battles have a cloud of Info over the targets I am firing at, it'd be nice to see it clean so we could enjoy the action more. Thanks.