It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:54 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 41 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 37

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:15 am 

I like indie game developers for many reasons. One of which is that they take the time to talk to the community, the people who actually play their games.

So I thought I might start this (first ;) ) topic to be a place to give suggestions that could make the game more fun for us, the people playing Running With Rifles.

I am very interested in the potential of this game, else I would not have joined the forums in the first place. But it's still obviously in alpha, a dang cool alpha, but an alpha nonetheless. We, the gamers, can help it along. As long as pasik will work with us, we can help (even a little) form this into something we'd want to play.

Now, I'm not trying to be pretentious here, heaven knows how little I really am, I'm just trying to open up the community and get the communication flowing like a beautiful, golden, koi-filled river. So work with me here!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:24 am 

Dare I ask why the river is golden? ;)

But you're quite right, the thing I love about these indie devs is that they don't spend years making a game behind closed doors and then release it hoping people like it, they're quite happy to show people what their doing and let people who are interested in the game provide feedback.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:37 pm 

Koi-filled river implies a golden river due to the color of koi =p

Yes, suggestions are always nice, but unfortunately this game is only made by one person and there's only so much one person could handle. Then again games like Dwarf Fortress were made by one person and look at that. The problem is having to juggle game development, their job, and their community by themselves =p

Still hopefully he can manage =)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:57 pm 

I wholeheartedly agree on this.
=]