It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:59 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 40 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 90

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:02 am 

According to Devs, they have plans on adding payable cosmetic skins to the game in the future. Payable cosmetics must be functional, in order for it to be a product, it must be something that customers will continue to buy. Otherwise, hardly anyone will use them.

People will want to be able to play the game while wearing them since costumes take up vest slot. From my experience, people almost never wear the current costumes while they play, simply because they are impractical for gameplay.

Introducing purchasable skins that could hamper your gameplay will make for a bad product. Functionality is important, as no one would buy the skins and let it take up the vest slot and not help the player.

So my proposal is simple, allow the purchasable costumes to be 're-skins' of the current armor we have in game. My marketing strategy proposal would to let them be purchasable in packs of 100x, 200x, or more for ninety nine cents. The items will be tied to your Steam ID, as such, the items, will be transferable to all accounts under the same steam ID. The items will be automatically be placed in a separate stash reserved only for placing these skins that can be accessed through all accounts under the same id.

I have provided some simple suggestions for weapons reskins with suggested prices:

Knight In Shining Armor - EOD reskin $1.99/100x
Napoleonic Soldier - Vest II reskin $1.99/100x
Vampire - Black Ops reskin $2.99/100x
Samurai - Vest III reskin $4.49/100x
Predator - Black Ops reskin $2.99/100x
Rambo - Vest III reskin $4.49/100x
Assassin - Ghillie suit $2.99/100x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:17 am 

I think it'd be a good idea, and I have an idea for a reskin, as well. Maybe for the type II vest, it could be some WWII era uniform for each faction, (i.e. American G.I. for Greenbelts, Wehrmacht for Graycollars, and Russian infantry for Brownpants? It sounds good, but I don't know if a German Wehrmacht reskin would be allowed in Germany, for obvious reasons.