It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:54 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 41 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 36

All times are UTC

Post subject: steam card concepts
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:52 pm 

Ok just posting a base line for steam card ideas.

to actually make the images would need a mod and about 8 people including the devs for the screenshots needed.

card one

greenbelts

shows a group of greenbelt soldiers at virgil island with their tank and APC in the back ground, the soldiers shown are 2 standard armed with m16's, a vested soldier armed with the m240, a [redacted] armed with their shotgun, and two elites one armed with an f2000 the other with a WBII-microgun.

card two

brownpants

shows a group of brownpants soldiers in the construction site on black gold, behind them is two t-80 tanks. the soldier shown are 2 standard armed with ak47's, a vested armed with a pkm, a [redacted] armed with the shotgun, and their elites, the officer one armed with a ak-74u and the muscle bound one armed with an mgl flasher.

card three

greycollars

shows a group of greycollars on keepsake bay, their tank and APC in the background, the soldiers shown are the following, 2 standard soldiers armed with g36's, a vested soldier armed with the lmg, a [redacted] armed with a spas-12, and their elites, the officer armed with a stoner and the chick armed with a m107

card four

stealth ops

shows a group of 4 camouflage suit soldiers near a radio tower, one mid c4 place, two armed with mp5sd's and one supporting with a VSS. while 2 "hostile soldiers" are facing away not even noticing them.

card five

winter war
just a image of a battle on the winter map, nothing special.

card six

tactical advantage

shows 6 soldiers two with riot shields out holding against two LMG users on the other side of a sand bag, while the two soldiers behind them open fire on it one with a p90 the other with a stoner lmg.

backgrounds

just make backgrounds out of the map images on teh wiki.

emotes

we have soldier chat images why not make them the emotes

Post subject: Re: steam card concepts
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:12 am 

To be honest, I'd rather see art in the same style as the game cover rather than a screenshot of the game in a Steam card. Screenshots kinda feel cheap to me.

I like a lot of your ideas for a card, just downscaled a bit so it would fit on the card itself, and with the game cover art style. Here's some of my ideas.

On Patrol- 2 Greycollars walking in the mud, tense aware. A jeep can be seen in the background.

Rolling Out- Front view of a Greenbelts tank in the middle of a battle, hopefully with some drawings on it. Think the detailed version of this: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =240597424

Resistance- A Brownpant is looking over the war torn town square below, occupied by a Greenbelt Humvee.

Medic!- A Brownpants squad is pinned down on a bridge. One of them is wounded and in the open. The squad suppresses fire while someone makes his way to him.

Post subject: Re: steam card concepts
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:37 pm 

I really don't see myself spending time working on something (trading card) that I think is (at least for me) completely useless. Also my art skills are not good enough to make 6 good looking cards. We plan to add some cards but we didn't find anyone providing some art for it.
If someone has nice art skills he can contact us, we'd even pay some pocket money for it.