It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:57 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 55 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 173

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:45 pm 

I have a feeling like the ranking system isn't much of an importance, especially after you've unlock weapon and everything possible. After ranking up until you have everything (all the weapons, maximum squad members). If there were to be some sort of special reward implemented into the game after ranking up, that would make the game much more enjoyable.

For example:

- different uniforms different from common soldiers (according to rank)
- increase in weapon proficiency (single player only)
- increase in squad member capacity (since we can adjust the squad member capacity anyways, we could just decrease it till our hearts desire. Why this? It's because it would be easier to capture a point, as you storm in with an army. I mean you worked all your way to that rank, missions should be easier for you)
- RP discount

This is just my personal opinion, and what i believe would make the game much more enjoyable for single players like me. Such implementations may or may not happen, but i would be glad if you were to take my opinion into consideration. :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:17 pm 
Site Admin

mr.styoopid wrote:
- different uniforms different from common soldiers (according to rank)

We prepared the game to support this and wanted to use it, but found that we eventually had no time to make the models. With 3 factions and summer and winter outfits it means 6 models for each variation.

Quote:
- increase in weapon proficiency (single player only)
- increase in squad member capacity (since we can adjust the squad member capacity anyways, we could just decrease it till our hearts desire. Why this? It's because it would be easier to capture a point, as you storm in with an army. I mean you worked all your way to that rank, missions should be easier for you)
- RP discount

We targeted the content in campaign to fit around 10 hours of game time so unlocks (armory items, rare weapons, radio calls, squad capacity) are matched with that idea. Having extra stuff for players who go over 10 hours in campaign would be of course very nice but the truth is that not many do. Mods could be of course used to extend the campaign, i.e. bringing even better rare weapons with e.g. 10k XP requirement, allowing more than 10 squad capacity, and so on.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:55 am 

Honestly, I'm having a blast playing this game on steam right now. Having the uniform feature or not, i would still play it. However i still insist that having it would make the game much more attractive and enjoyable. Would it be possible that this feature can be implemented in the future? :D