It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:52 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 46 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 50

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:04 am 

Every time I try to enter map 12 on either campaign or Co-op, I get that same error message. Is there some way to fix that? I started getting it some time after the developers added Iron Enclave but never thought much of it until now.

Thank you in advance!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:27 am 
Site Admin

Thanks for the info! Going to map12 (the final mission 2) in campaign seems to work ok here, at least.

Have you tried verifying the game files in Steam yet? Can be done this way: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_art ... -QEUH-3335

It's possible there's something off in your campaign savegame, you could send it to me at support@osumiagames.com. The relevant files are at %appdata%\Running with rifles\savegames\. Just zip the savegame folder and send it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:58 pm 

I've verified the game files and cleared my campaign saves, then tried joining map_12 in co-op since that's the part I usually play, but it always ends the same: after hitting 100%, the game crashes with that error log.

I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and tried different servers.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:57 am 
Site Admin

I wonder if it is possible there would be some extra files inside the game installation folder? I believe some mods out there require you to do that and I'm under impression Steam's reinstall will only remove the files installed by the game, not the ones added manually by the user.

If this would be the case, it should help to delete the game folder after uninstalling it, then install again.

Also, you could send me rwr_game.log from %appdata%\Running with rifles\ after the crash happens, maybe I can figure it out what's the issue by comparing the log to one of mine.