It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:52 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 43 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 117

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:59 am 

Ive got banned from the game and thought it was because an unintentional artillery TK (that was not the reason, it was the one explained below). I join Discord and to find out what happened, only to be blocked from a mod and banned from Discord as I was trying to explain myself, never insulting nor writing in caps. Then he calls me a liar, even when I didnt have the chance to explain the situation. Another member of discord that is not a mod tried to mediate and I explain to him, then he intercedes for me and I got unbanned from the game but still banned in Discord only to find that said mod is mocking me. Then I found that the player I had the discrepacy with is said mod. I know being involved in any situation and also being a judge is not easy for everyone, but handling it this bad? To my understanding moderators are there to mediate any situation and listen to the parts involved, not to act close minded and block contact from the players, or mock them, disregarding their participation in said event.

I contacted a developer via Discord and havent recieved an answer yet but I understand that sometimes it cant be expeditious. ( EDIT: Admin _doglmao answered)

I think is important to take the chance to improve the modding policies.

I do not want to make things bigger but I deserve an apology.

Map starts and the armory truck is being drived normally. I was driving a tank. Then the armory truck is being directed at enemy territory and thinking it was another troll (later I found it was the mod playing) I try to stop it by placing the tank in front, but that didnt deterred the driver that kept going into enemy territory under fire. I try to protect it and recieve rpg hits. Then I tried to divert it back to friendly territory and start pushing it but unable to manouver it stays in the same condition as before, in enemy territory. The truck was still trying to accelerate and I didnt find the moment to turn the tank for if I did it could "escape" the tanks "grasp". I cant exactly explain why while being under fire the tank AI main gunner fired to the trucks direction (I assume there was an enemy between both). I took the tank back to the base to wait for the armory truck to respawn and take it to the front to support the main fight as it is usually done and I got kicked with the message I was banned.
__________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT: Having found the incident was poorly handled by MOD:Satire, Admin _doglmao apologized. Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:27 am 

LMAO >UNJUSTLY BANNED

Let me explain to you what actually happened during the night of your ban

and before we begin i would just like everyone to keep in mind here that youre a known teamkiller / troll who likes to dish out vigilante justice every time you feel "offended" (viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2734&p=16818&hilit=el_culero#p16818 , etc)

also sorry for not responding sooner but I had no idea you were so upset over a one hour ban that you literally whined like a baby using every method possible (IRC, discord, steam forums, this forum)

1. you were banned for breaking a rule

#3 - No intentional teamkilling of any kind (classical TK, revenge TK or bleeding-out TK to prevent the loss of said players equipment on death)

#9 - Suiciding important assets on purpose - repeatedly driving spawn truck (1 minute respawn) and armory (5 minute respawn) into front lines even after being politely asked not to - teamkilling radio towers, or other important emplacements

the ban was just and explained here

Spoiler:

TL:DR pushed a armoury 1000 meters into enemy territory with your tank to get it destroyed on purpose, then called the person driving it a noob/troll who didnt know what he was doing despite the fact that he was a 5 star general

2. you harassed mutiple members during your stay on the discord through pms, demanding for an apology which you eventually got

HOWEVER

3. doglmao's apology means nothing, HE IS NOT ADMIN

he only plays mutiplayer rarely, he is not a admin in game, he is not a moderator in game, he is not a moderator on the steam forums, he is not a moderator of these forums, so why are you calling him admin? lol, that would imply that he has any power other than in a small discord with 100 members...

but he is by no means dumb and he has a responsibility to the discord that he owns, he probably understood you were the type of person that was going to keep being bullheaded until you got what you wanted, so out of the kindness of his heart and for the good of the community, he gave you an "official apology" so that you would stop harassing the members of the discord and leave (which you promptly did, convincing yourself that you were victorious in your crusade against the EVIL mods /s)

And you calling your 1 hour temporary ban poorly handled? In my opinion it was handled a little too well (you got off lucky) considering your previous history of being a notorious team killer and troll

so congratulations on coming on to multiple forums (steam forum, discord, offical forums) to whine and mope about your unjust (just) ban only to get destroyed and exposed for the lair you are

saying words like, "im contacting dev now", "moderator is close minded", "incident was handled poorly" (according to who? lol), "got an apology from the admin" all worthless words that only sound important but are completely meaningless and hollow because theyre lies and the worst part is that you know you got banned for a good reason, you just refuse to accept it and keep making up crappy lies on every corner of the internet so you can sleep better at night.