It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:23 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 46 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 110

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:00 pm 

i bought this game about two weeks ago on steam and now it won't let me log into any of the official servers using my username/password now i may be putting it in wrong but i have it written down plus I've reentered it a number of times. if i make a new account on the game i can log in but of course i have none of my gained rare weapons, rank, score, kills you get get it so if this is something i can fix or just reset my password let me know.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:16 pm 

Nkings wrote:
i bought this game about two weeks ago on steam and now it won't let me log into any of the official servers using my username/password now i may be putting it in wrong but i have it written down plus I've reentered it a number of times. if i make a new account on the game i can log in but of course i have none of my gained rare weapons, rank, score, kills you get get it so if this is something i can fix or just reset my password let me know.
Make sure:
- you have played into a Official server? Check the "Official Invasion Server List"(tip: open the %appdata%\Running with rifles directory and check into the "online_client_options.xml" file for the servers addresses and the saved usernames for the servers you've played in)
- you entering the correct username/password. Are they the same as before?
- you have chosen the "Remember password" option

Are you sure you have used an appropriate username since some inappropriate ones have been deleted recently. Also, some other accounts have been deleted due to teamkilling and more actions against other players... Is that your case?

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:36 pm 

I did team kill once but that was when someone stole my rare gun but it still shows my overall score kills/deaths and stuff so i don't think it got deleted and i know for sure my account name is not inappropriate, and if i am getting the login info wrong somehow is there anyway to check and see what my username/password was i'll try to give you any info on my account that you need.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:41 pm 

Nkings wrote:
I did team kill once but that was when someone stole my rare gun but it still shows my overall score kills/deaths and stuff so i don't think it got deleted and i know for sure my account name is not inappropriate, and if i am getting the login info wrong somehow is there anyway to check and see what my username/password was i'll try to give you any info on my account that you need.
Lol man :) I'm just an ordinary user with some advices. ALso, showing your overall score is in in game files, so it has nothing with the servers stats. ;;)
Just wait for the dev's respond. ;)

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 10:26 pm 

Jump into IRC and poke me and I'll check your case. Be patient there, as I might be busy and can't always reply instantly.
I am from Europe, so better choose a time where I am not sleeping :)

The IRC chat link:

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?nick=RWR_G ... t=1&uio=d4

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:06 am 

ok then i guess i'll stop by and ask a few questions regarding my current situation. of course i have no idea how "irc" works but i'll learn.