It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:06 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 37 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 39

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:27 am 

I lose all my character progress on official coop servers again and again. At first I thought it was because of one of the updates that I missed while I have not played for several months, but now i play again and i lose my progress again and again. It happens occasionally, not every time i'm getting in.
P.S. I use the same nick and the same password every time.
And sorry for my bad English...

Please help me!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:08 am 

Doesn't happen with me. Sure you're using the exact same username and password, have you ticked the "remember password" box to make sure?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:15 am 

The Soldier wrote:
Doesn't happen with me. Sure you're using the exact same username and password, have you ticked the "remember password" box to make sure?

Yes, it is why i typed "P.S."

I guess i found the reason. Character progress is the same for some official servers, but not for all (note:official). Usually i play on "{SAS}Invasion" and "InvasionUSA3" - there is one progress for both of them. But it is wiped when i'm trying to join "{SAS} Invasion 2" - i was going to play alone a little while to farm some rare weapons by killing officers with nobody else stealing it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 4:06 am 

Yea, official servers keep your profile between them. You explicitly said that in the OP, so I didn't think that would be the issue.

You can find the list of official servers by going to the "Official Invasion (co-op) Server List" - all the servers there should share the same profile. Also, profiles aren't shared between Invasion and Dominance.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:41 am 

The Soldier wrote:
Yea, official servers keep your profile between them. You explicitly said that in the OP, so I didn't think that would be the issue.

You can find the list of official servers by going to the "Official Invasion (co-op) Server List" - all the servers there should share the same profile. Also, profiles aren't shared between Invasion and Dominance.

As i already said "{SAS} Invasion 2" is official too, coz it is shown in "Official Invasion (co-op) Server List", but after joining it my character is getting private on every other official server where i got progress before. So this server wipes all the progress on other official servers. I've tested it right few minutes ago once more... No more major general privileges, but only pants and rifle, only hardcore.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:56 am 
Site Admin

Which username do you use? I can return its progress back to an earlier backup. A similar thing appears to have happened to a few players here http://steamcommunity.com/app/270150/di ... 943292992/

SAS Invasion 2 seems to be behaving fine at least now, so the problem wouldn't seem to be related to that specifically. I'll keep a look on things, let me know if something similar is happening again or to others.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:15 pm 

pasik wrote:
Which username do you use? I can return its progress back to an earlier backup. A similar thing appears to have happened to a few players here http://steamcommunity.com/app/270150/di ... 943292992/

SAS Invasion 2 seems to be behaving fine at least now, so the problem wouldn't seem to be related to that specifically. I'll keep a look on things, let me know if something similar is happening again or to others.

I would appreciate! My nickname is the same like here: "Umbrador"
Although i don't think you still have backups from spring... but at least from Thursday Oct 15, 2015.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:30 pm 
Site Admin

Umbrador wrote:
pasik wrote:

Although i don't think you still have backups from spring... but at least from Thursday Oct 15, 2015.

Try now!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:37 pm 

pasik wrote:
Umbrador wrote:
pasik wrote:

Try now!

yeah, it works, thank you!