It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 1:29 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 48 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 136

All times are UTC

Post subject: Server/Game Instability
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:18 pm 

It seems that I can never get a straight 10 minutes in this game without it dropping the connection and rubber banding all over. I have 50 Mb/s bandwidth, so it's not the connection on my half.

Is the game really this unstable? I close the game out in frustration half the time, as each re-connection spawns me across the map for everyone else. At this point, I'd have to label this game non-recommended for others, as it's game breaking and a constant headache.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:12 pm 

There are a number of things that may be causing this. Speed of the connection is far less important than its stability, this game is really sensitive to that. You didn't mention the country You're in or the server You play on.

A lot of us don't get any of those issues so...

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:21 pm 
Site Admin

Never heard of anyone consistently dropping within 10 min. Which server were you playing on and what was the lag? Was the lag steady? Where are you located?

I was surprised I could connect and play from Finland on the new Australian server today. Lag was obviously huge, 360ms, so the only way to play was to take huge aim advance when shooting at anyone. I wouldn't expect 15 000km distance to be ok anyway, but I didn't get any connection drops, I believe it probably OOS'd a few times during the 1-2 hour session I had. There were 15-24 players on the server.