It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:37 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 49 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 87

All times are UTC

Post subject: Re: 1.2 released
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:14 am 

JackMayol wrote:
being stunned or wounded are clear states. Being "under fire" means nothing as you are either wounded, stunned, "alive" or dead ;)
Well, Jack, probably I can not explain what I mean - there are bullets around me but I am not stunned or wounded. The results were different, even when the situation was identical.
And don't get me wrong, I am just curious and this is a sort of sharing some technical information about how this system works(and I am not sure it works on the same way every time). Whatever, this a kinda cheaty, so it is not worth to be discussed here anymore. 8-) Frankly, I appreciate the idea, although it is against my "humble desires". :D

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:01 am 

FINALLY! Ive always have faith in the devs to work on this game because i am outright mad that i paid the same amount of money as a mac user and get denied equal benefits for pc. Finally the overlay thing is fixed for. in fact im the one that brought up the issue one month ago that brought it to the devs attention. (thanks to me all fellow mac users :D :D :D )

ps what does encumbrancy mean? is that a good thing?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:10 am 

RefrigerRaider wrote:
FINALLY! Ive always have faith in the devs to work on this game because i am outright mad that i paid the same amount of money as a mac user and get denied equal benefits for pc. Finally the overlay thing is fixed for. in fact im the one that brought up the issue one month ago that brought it to the devs attention. (thanks to me all fellow mac users :D :D :D )

ps what does encumbrancy mean? is that a good thing?

who cares about steam overlay when you can just play the game~~~ unless youre doing a steam call or something with them haha c:

also about the other thing, read this it explains it http://runningwithrifles.gamepedia.com/Manual#Inventory

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:36 am 

The overlay issue on Mac is still not solved for me. It's brutal actually, trying to equip stuff at a 0.5 framerate. it's hard to even judge how far to move the mouse... it skips too far, nope too short... almost... nope... wait... try... about... here... ok click. And as for radio calls, they are useless unless you are completely safe somewhere. It takes a long time to get the mouse positioned right and make the radio call.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:36 am 
Site Admin

kashapa wrote:
The overlay issue on Mac is still not solved for me.

I wonder if we are referring to the same thing with the overlay. The overlay issue that was fixed is about loading mods using a method called overlaying files, nothing to do with overlays in UI.

Quote:
It's brutal actually, trying to equip stuff at a 0.5 framerate. it's hard to even judge how far to move the mouse... it skips too far, nope too short... almost... nope... wait... try... about... here... ok click. And as for radio calls, they are useless unless you are completely safe somewhere. It takes a long time to get the mouse positioned right and make the radio call.

Which Mac do you have?