It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:17 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 41 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 83

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:34 pm 

Share your funny, interesting, or cool stories about Running with Rifles here.

I, for example, once took the town alone using only grenades and the knife.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:14 pm 

I was using my TF2 names pack, and I got a BLU Heavy, and a lower rank medic started following me.

I was walking everywhere, as stated in my guidelines:

HEAVY ALWAYS walks

and I walked into a 6 person crowd of RED. I started spraying and praying and somehow ended up killing everyone, without dying. Then I went up a few more steps and got blasted by a Dead Man's grenade. :(

Proud to be a RwR forum moderator!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:57 pm 

Me, Lance Corporal Leon Meyer, Private Emil Schmidt snuck around the Suburbs. However, Emil fired off some shots and I ran away. I returned 3 minutes later when the situation was all clear. Found them dead. So, I saw the Goodies running around the streets. I tossed a grenade far there and they all ran there. They were all in a little alleyway.
It's time for rock and roll.
I just opened fire and killed them all. There was like 5 of 'em.
Promotion. 8-)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:52 pm 

I left the army to walk into the forest. I sat there for days, listening to the sounds of the birds and the swaying trees. I pondered the futility of war, and my own place in the grand scheme of things. I probably would have stayed there until the day I died- which I guess I did. Cut down by a spray of bullets from a passing band of green marauders, then reborn in a trench to the east. Huh, reincarnation. I wouldn't have guessed that...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:54 pm 

Blink wrote:
I left the army to walk into the forest. I sat there for days, listening to the sounds of the birds and the swaying trees. I pondered the futility of war, and my own place in the grand scheme of things. I probably would have stayed there until the day I died- which I guess I did. Cut down by a spray of bullets from a passing band of green marauders, then reborn in a trench to the east. Huh, reincarnation. I wouldn't have guessed that...

That... that'd be an awesome movie.

With an anti-climatic ending.....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:02 pm 

Rendered wrote:
Blink wrote:

Yes, a whole movie about a guy who stands in a forest

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:04 pm 

Billy Maize wrote:
Rendered wrote:
Blink wrote:

Yes, a whole movie about a guy who stands in a forest

Yep. :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:29 pm 

I shall now make my tale into a story, and add some role playing bits on for it to make more sense. This is all what happened in the game.

The Lance Corporal slowly approached the town. His orders were simple; blast them all the pieces, as many as possible, and escape, to weaken their defences just before a large attack would commence. He slowly made his way behind a stout, short wall. None of the guards had noticed him yet, but they did when he began spraying bullets.

Three immediately fell to the storm of bullets, but the other few dived behind several buildings. They began to emerge, firing. The soldier ducked, and reloaded his rifle. Soon, the spray of fire back had ended, and he heard the sounds of reloading. He rised, and fired again, killing another man. After reloading, he raised to see no enemies, but heard the moving of feet, around the building. Two men moved to his left, two to his right. He fired at the enemy to the right, killing both of them, but was soon pinned down by the two to his left. Suddenly, it dawned on him that he still had five grenades. Throwing a few the pair, he finally fired another spray to finish off the last wounded enemy. Readying another grenade, the corporal charged forward, prepared to take the pin and throw, and then fell dead, the lone enemy still alive had shot him as he charged forth.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 pm 

Jacos wrote:
I shall now make my tale into a story, and add some role playing bits on for it to make more sense. This is all what happened in the game.

The Lance Corporal slowly approached the town. His orders were simple; blast them all the pieces, as many as possible, and escape, to weaken their defences just before a large attack would commence. He slowly made his way behind a stout, short wall. None of the guards had noticed him yet, but they did when he began spraying bullets.

Three immediately fell to the storm of bullets, but the other few dived behind several buildings. They began to emerge, firing. The soldier ducked, and reloaded his rifle. Soon, the spray of fire back had ended, and he heard the sounds of reloading. He rised, and fired again, killing another man. After reloading, he raised to see no enemies, but heard the moving of feet, around the building. Two men moved to his left, two to his right. He fired at the enemy to the right, killing both of them, but was soon pinned down by the two to his left. Suddenly, it dawned on him that he still had five grenades. Throwing a few the pair, he finally fired another spray to finish off the last wounded enemy. Readying another grenade, the corporal charged forward, prepared to take the pin and throw, and then fell dead, the lone enemy still alive had shot him as he charged forth.

Hah, wee need a roleplaying section... NAO.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:20 pm 

Jacos wrote:

Nice, let me see if I can continue that with story of another soldier that was in the army that was just about to attack

Hidden in the nearby forest, the 2nd Lieutenant, along with his army were waiting for the Lance Corporal's arrival but seeing as there hadn't been any noise for a while now he decided to charge the city. Among the many soldiers there was a young Private that had just finished Boot Camp, he had never been to war nor killed someone so he was quite nervous but still eager to blast some of those baddies that he heard so bad from. He firmly gripped his rifle and started running with the team as the 2nd Lieutenant said "Lets go". The guards weren't expecting such a big attack so they started to scatter and hidding in buildings, trying to split up the enemy army. The 2nd Lieutenant noticed this and ordered their tropus to regroup, however, with all the ruckus, the Private didn't hear him and went after a withdrawing enemy. He had a clear shot on the baddie but he hesitaded, he wasn't sure it was right to kill him, though half a second later he remembered those storys he heard and pulled the trigger. The bullet hit the baddie's leg but it was too late, there was another one comming from the left ready to kill him. The Private sprinted like he never did before to some sandbags that were nearby and managed to dodge a bullet that otherwise would've hit his head. He was ready to stand up and shoot those baddies untill he noticed a corpse with a green uniform. It was the Lance Corporal. He felt that he shouldn't be there, if he had died his family should at least have his corpse in order to give him a proper funeral, not like they did with his father. The Private was determined to take the Lance Corporal's corpse with him but he still had to kill those baddies. He stood up but something fell on his feet, a grenade. The Private cursed his luck and then was blasted to pieces along with the Lance Corporal's corpse.

I write better in Portuguese but still, do you guys think it's acceptable? :? not sure :(

Look behind you. What I'm not there? I see... then look forward. Still not there? ...On the sides? Up and down? ...Where the heck am I? ... Oh wait! Yeah! I'm the one that's trying to find me ._. That's rather silly isn't it?