It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 12:35 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 49 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 40

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:23 pm 

ChloChlo wrote:
30th of July

We've been fighting them for days.. the Green Hawk PMC, or the greenies as we call them, have been showing great resistance over at the suburbs. This is some of the most fierce fighting I've ever seen. Earlier today, we took over the central trench. It was one Hell of a fight. I was the hero of all this. I, Corporal Leopold Schmidt.
It was very difficult fighting over for the central trench, because two weeks earlier, we sent Hans Schroder onto a recon mission. He was supposed to dress up as one of them. So, as I threw my grenade, I saw him running directly towards it, him and his 'teammates'. Unfortunately, he wasn't aware of the grenade and I killed him. Sergeant Schroder was gone for good, and I was filled with terror. The gut-wrenching terror of killing your own Sergeant.. it's something you don't want to experience. But I had him. I had my own Sergeant. Killed by my hot blood and recklessness. It seemed all so unreal.. I killed my own Sergeant. But I had to move. Jason, one of our higher-ranked soldiers pushed me to cover because he saw a bunch of greenies incoming. We laid in cover as the bullets went overhead, even some dirt could be spotted in the air due to the bullets hitting the ground. The sand was all over me, and Jason looked at me, shaking his head. He could see that I did something wrong. At that point, he ran out of cover and he tossed a grenade at them. He killed about five of them with just this, then he was shot. Shot in the back, and I didn't manage to save him. I got my act together and I stood up, avenged my favourite Lieutenant.. I then went over to Jason, then I dragged him to cover. I checked his vitals, he was a goner. The bullets went through his back and through his chest. Woe is me.. The sound of firearms blazing was gradually reducing, until there was nothing to be heard. I jumped over the wooden wall and I checked around the trenches. I was looking for Sergeant Schroder. But he was dead.. he was in three pieces. The grenade really impacted him, and it was all my fault. I don't want to tell this to my superiors.. they'll kill me, that's how it works in the Imperial Raven PMC. I can hear the greenies shooting. There have been several explosions as well. It's time for me to go.

That... that... it's beautiful! *Cries*
I'm not good at storymaking. xD

Proud to be a RwR forum moderator!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:39 pm 

EASTERN BATTLEFIELD, 20TH OF FEBRUARY ((SNOW MOD!))

My name is Private Schrodinger, I work for the Imperial Raven PMC. It's freezing out here on the East.. the barren empty sights are getting eyesore already.. there's nobody to be seen, yet, they are everywhere.. we're freezing.. all of us. Our uniforms aren't that good.. whereas the rebels have warm clothing, and their funny-looking gloves keep them warm. Captain Albrecht doesn't allow us to light a fire.. damn bastard.. he's safely stationed in a building with all our officers, but we, standard grunts, we have to freeze here in this damn cold. Sometimes, I don't know why.. we'd rather live than die. We look up at the sky to find the answers to our lives. Show me what's it like to be set free.. I'd like to see my friends again. However, my hand is on the trigger, I'm ready to ignite.. night is nearing, we better dig ourselves in. We're basically digging our graves here.

EASTERN BATTLEFIELD, 21ST OF FEBRUARY
The night went smooth.. we haven't been attacked as of yet. We hope it'll stay like this.. we're in the damn trenches, and we'll need to go assault the central part of the battlefield, which is to the West.. this will be difficult. We have to move, Captain Albrecht is calling. I better grab my rifle and go.. this will get messy. We better go, though. The rebels are a bunch of damn idiots.. but they're still good. Not to underestimate them..

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:22 pm 

Does anyone even read my 'journals' or should I just stop?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:33 pm 

ChloChlo wrote:
Does anyone even read my 'journals' or should I just stop?

I read them. Continue! :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:34 pm 

This is the first I saw of them.

I'm in love.

Never stop, please!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:38 pm 

EASTERN BATTLEFIELD, 5TH OF MAY

I'm Lieutenant Weber. Unlike others in the Imperial Dawn, I'm a female. I lead multiple assaults. Assault on the airport, assault on the suburbs and finally, assault on the hospital. The rebels have been showing resistance at the airport, but they have been forgotten. Like a whisper. They were mere corpses to us, we didn't show any respect to them. After hauling the bodies on the airport into a bunch and then burning them until they turned to ashes, we kept going. The attack on the suburbs was costy. I was shot in the shoulder once, but I made it through. We lost around twenty-three men. Three of them were Captain Lechmann, Sergeant Kaizerr and Lance Corporal Schutz. Well.. at least we made it through. I, however, lost my friends.
The attack on the hospital was a difficult one as well, even more costy. Seeing as it was a hospital, they covered every angle they could. Reluctant to surrender, we did manage to kill them all. I ran out of ammo at one point and I had to use my knife. That's where I almost got shot. But I made it through and I'm okay now. We lost around one hundred and sixty-three men, but.. at least the bastards paid as well.
Of the seventy men they had, sixty-eight died. Two of them were captured, and now they're undergoing torture.
We'll see what comes out of this.

-Weber

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:40 pm 

ChloChlo wrote:

I'm Lieutenant Weber. Unlike others in the Imperial Dawn, I'm a female. I lead multiple assaults. Assault on the airport, assault on the suburbs and finally, assault on the hospital. The rebels have been showing resistance at the airport, but they have been forgotten. Like a whisper. They were mere corpses to us, we didn't show any respect to them. After hauling the bodies on the airport into a bunch and then burning them until they turned to ashes, we kept going. The attack on the suburbs was costy. I was shot in the shoulder once, but I made it through. We lost around twenty-three men. Three of them were Captain Lechmann, Sergeant Kaizerr and Lance Corporal Schutz. Well.. at least we made it through. I, however, lost my friends.
The attack on the hospital was a difficult one as well, even more costy. Seeing as it was a hospital, they covered every angle they could. Reluctant to surrender, we did manage to kill them all. I ran out of ammo at one point and I had to use my knife. That's where I almost got shot. But I made it through and I'm okay now. We lost around one hundred and sixty-three men, but.. at least the bastards paid as well.
Of the seventy men they had, sixty-eight died. Two of them were captured, and now they're undergoing torture.

-Weber

Beautiful! :D You should definately be a story writer!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:41 pm 

Rendered wrote:
ChloChlo wrote:

-Weber

I'm writing a medieval (Middle Ages) themed story, which for now has only 1852 words, but in the end it'll have over 5000 words.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 6:49 pm 

ChloChlo wrote:
Rendered wrote:
ChloChlo wrote:

-Weber

I'm writing a medieval (Middle Ages) themed story, which for now has only 1852 words, but in the end it'll have over 5000 words.

Cool! I like midevil stuff. :P

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:57 pm 

Now if pasik just read the journals.. I could make a nice story for the game if it ever gets a campaign.=D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next