It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:25 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 39 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 64

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:07 am 

SJCRPV, that's awesome. I'll write up a detailed, role-playish story tomorrow.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:02 am 

Thank you :D and cool, i'll just stay here playing RwR XD

Look behind you. What I'm not there? I see... then look forward. Still not there? ...On the sides? Up and down? ...Where the heck am I? ... Oh wait! Yeah! I'm the one that's trying to find me ._. That's rather silly isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:03 am 

SJCRPV wrote:

I've been playing nothing but RwR for 2 days. I have an addiction...

There is no drug to cope witht his addiction, though!

Proud to be a RwR forum moderator!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:09 am 

Rendered wrote:
SJCRPV wrote:

how many times have you beaten the game already? :o

Look behind you. What I'm not there? I see... then look forward. Still not there? ...On the sides? Up and down? ...Where the heck am I? ... Oh wait! Yeah! I'm the one that's trying to find me ._. That's rather silly isn't it?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:10 am 

SJCRPV wrote:
Rendered wrote:
SJCRPV wrote:

how many times have you beaten the game already? :o

Gah... five, six times?

I have a flood of useless, beaten game files. :P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:15 am 

Before the 0.11 i had 4 beaten game files, 3 with the goodies and 1 with the baddies, I havn't beaten once after the update yet (crashed twice), atm i'm just here in the forums( on which i have to spam along to keep up with you D:)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:16 am 

SJCRPV wrote:
Before the 0.11 i had 4 beaten game files, 3 with the goodies and 1 with the baddies, I havn't beaten once after the update yet (crashed twice), atm i'm just here in the forums( on which i have to spam along to keep up with you D:)

He's too good for us.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:19 am 

ChloChlo wrote:
SJCRPV wrote:

He's too good for us.

He is D: Though i once had the "title" of "forum game spammer" on another forum of an online game i played ( still do a bit) called rumble fighter. I«m just out of shape now D:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:21 am 

SJCRPV wrote:

All 5-6 are with the Goodies. :3

I"m working on 3 more, two with Baddies.

ChloChlo wrote:
He's too good for us.

I'm not that good...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:45 am 

30th of July

We've been fighting them for days.. the Green Hawk PMC, or the greenies as we call them, have been showing great resistance over at the suburbs. This is some of the most fierce fighting I've ever seen. Earlier today, we took over the central trench. It was one Hell of a fight. I was the hero of all this. I, Corporal Leopold Schmidt.
It was very difficult fighting over for the central trench, because two weeks earlier, we sent Hans Schroder onto a recon mission. He was supposed to dress up as one of them. So, as I threw my grenade, I saw him running directly towards it, him and his 'teammates'. Unfortunately, he wasn't aware of the grenade and I killed him. Sergeant Schroder was gone for good, and I was filled with terror. The gut-wrenching terror of killing your own Sergeant.. it's something you don't want to experience. But I had him. I had my own Sergeant. Killed by my hot blood and recklessness. It seemed all so unreal.. I killed my own Sergeant. But I had to move. Jason, one of our higher-ranked soldiers pushed me to cover because he saw a bunch of greenies incoming. We laid in cover as the bullets went overhead, even some dirt could be spotted in the air due to the bullets hitting the ground. The sand was all over me, and Jason looked at me, shaking his head. He could see that I did something wrong. At that point, he ran out of cover and he tossed a grenade at them. He killed about five of them with just this, then he was shot. Shot in the back, and I didn't manage to save him. I got my act together and I stood up, avenged my favourite Lieutenant.. I then went over to Jason, then I dragged him to cover. I checked his vitals, he was a goner. The bullets went through his back and through his chest. Woe is me.. The sound of firearms blazing was gradually reducing, until there was nothing to be heard. I jumped over the wooden wall and I checked around the trenches. I was looking for Sergeant Schroder. But he was dead.. he was in three pieces. The grenade really impacted him, and it was all my fault. I don't want to tell this to my superiors.. they'll kill me, that's how it works in the Imperial Raven PMC. I can hear the greenies shooting. There have been several explosions as well. It's time for me to go.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next