It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 5:09 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 50 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 83

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:13 am 
Site Admin

ChloChlo wrote:
Now if pasik just read the journals.. I could make a nice story for the game if it ever gets a campaign.=D

I sure am reading this topic, it's my favorite :D I know now who to turn to if there's going to be some sort of campaign mode :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 am 

pasik wrote:
ChloChlo wrote:
Now if pasik just read the journals.. I could make a nice story for the game if it ever gets a campaign.=D

I sure am reading this topic, it's my favorite :D I know now who to turn to if there's going to be some sort of campaign mode :)

I'm more than glad that you like it!

EASTERN BATTLEFIELD, 6TH OF MAY

Even though we won, we managed to successfully interrogate /and/ execute them. We have received information that there's an establishment of exactly four hundred rebels to the West. Further West, it's a barren wasteland. Bunch of sand, and the terrain is dodgy. Our vehicles won't be able to make their way around there, so we'll have to go completely infantry. We have contacted General Broden, now we just have to wait. We're aiming for Heaven, yet, we are serving in Hell. However, I hope me and my men don't get deployed. This is because of many reasons. One is, our vehicles are completely destroyed, and our ammo is scarce. We can't afford getting into a fight anymore. If we do get attacked, chances are that we'll just charge with what we can find. No surrender, there's no retreat.. God damn it. I hate situations like this. We didn't get anything about this on the officer training. Only that there's no surrender and there's no retreat. I'm sure that the enemies are approaching, but damn it. We'll make a last stand at the hospital and then if possible, we'll haul ass over to the airfield in attempt to escape however we can. Unless we get reinforcements, food and ammo, we won't last long here. It's freezing and we're stationed at the hospital. We're burning whatever we can find. Books, furniture..sheets... everything. I just hope that General Broden doesn't make us go West, because this is Hell as it is... freezing Hell.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:12 pm 

Nice Chlo, i've been reading, i didn't post any other storys of my own because i was just to lazy to write them XD

Let me see what i can get by writting about the mind of an infiltrated soldier(all these are thoughts of the supposed Sergeant Kaizerr that was MIA after the battle in the Suburbs) on may 5th

"It's may 6th and i'm on my way to the Hospital with a unit under the orders of Captain Wells, on my uniform, the name and the credentials indicate that i'm Sergeant Kaizerr so i guess i can issue some orders but what Major Rodriguez told me to do was to sabotage the green's equipement and kill as many as i can, unnoticed. I think he doesn't expect me to come back alive, but i couldn't care less, this is for a greater cause, for a better world, it's a shame that they can't understand our philosophy, if they did there wouldn't be any need for this war. Oh! Guess we're close, I can see the building. Good, I was getting tired of all that running. We were told that we should keep guard in here, since the place was just recently conquered there could be a counter-attack. Heh shows how much they know. We got what we wanted in there. We looted the place. My comerades were ordered to show as much resistence as they could, to fight untill the last one standing. Leading them to think that we wanted this place badly. Now they left the Suburbs defenseless again. We can take that back, the Town and the Wharehouse all in one night. I'll have to report the Major on that."
The rest of the day was quiet, there were no attacks and the night fell.
"I'm sleepy. Good thing it's almost 3AM so another soldier replaces me. I can go sabottage the equipemant after that."
-Sergeant i'm here to replace you
*yawn* thank you Private, don't fall asleep on duty now
-Don't worry Sarg.
"About time. I need to get to a safe spot so i can radio my Major. Maybe on the 5th floor of the main hospital building? I think there are only ppl on the top and the bottom keeping watch"

At the entrance of the building
- Hold it, what do you want in this building?
-I 'm cold, i just want to see if i can find some sheets
-And the backpack?
-Bringing some to the rest of the guys too
-Ok go in then
"Naïve idiot. They clearly trust too much in their own soldiers. Ok what was the frequence? 94...105...87... Ah! There it is 78FM."
Does anybody read?
*static* We read you who's this?
This is Undercover Agent Private Sebastian Schulz. May i speak to Major Rodriguez? I have crucial information about the enemy
*static* Hold on... ... ... It's the Major. Talk.
The enemy took the bait, the Suburbs, the Town and the Wharehouse are all weakened, if you take about 200 men now you can conquer those three in one night.
*static* Well done, have you sabotaged the equipement?
On the suburbs yes, here i decided to tell you this first
*static* Very well. Keep going.
"Ok onto the weapons shack"

10 mins later already sabotaging the weapons in the shack
"Damn, these guys really are low on supplies. My comerades really looted this place clean. Ok! Only 5 more and i'm going on a killing spree"
A door opens and a woman yells, pointing a gun and a flashlight
-WHO'S THERE? Noone's allowed to enter here during the night unless we're under attack.
"S*** I need to come up with something"
-I'm Sergeant Kaizerr. I just came here to check if everything was ok before going to bed.
-Kaizerr? Oh! I'm glad you're ok! I thought you were dead!
"Wow she hugged me, either Kaizerr was a good friend of hers or they were lovers. Guess i should treat her mor-" AAAAAAAAAAAH!!! "She stabbed me? "
-Why did you stab me you b****?
"God this hurts"
-You're not Kaizerr. You were sabotaging these weapons, the aims are twisted and i can see empty clips over there, besides your voices aren't even similar. You're a spy.
"Busted! Time to blow this up. I can't let them capture me"
-Well that's true. I'm a spy and this is how i say goodbye.

Private Sebastian Schulz grabbed a grenade and let it fall at his feet. The schack blew up but Leitenant Weber survived with just a few bruises. On that night the greens lost 3 bases. The Suburbs, the Town and the Wharehouse to the greys.

Just wondering. Did this actually seem like someone thinking? :D (aside from the conversations)
Wanted to try this. :)
Also, will all my stories end up with a grenade blowing up the main character? ._.

Look behind you. What I'm not there? I see... then look forward. Still not there? ...On the sides? Up and down? ...Where the heck am I? ... Oh wait! Yeah! I'm the one that's trying to find me ._. That's rather silly isn't it?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:09 am 

I enjoyed. I'm too lazy and self-conscious to think up and write a story of my own, so props to you for doing it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:59 pm 

Corporal Reynolds pulled the charging handle of his rifle back partway, and spotted the reassuring brass cartridge case that meant it was loaded. He looked down at his web gear to confirm he had his regular battle load of six hand grenades. Behind him, Private Garcia paced nervously, having already looked over his own gear and filled his canteen with water.
"Sir, you know we're going up against a lot of enemy with this mission. Let's hold up for a bit. The grey side's on their last legs, in another two days we'll regroup and retake the hospital in force, and neither of us need die."
Corporal Reynolds would have loved to hold up and wait for reinforcements. He liked being alive, even in the gigantic asscrack that was this battlefield. However, he had his orders, and he fully intended to follow them, lest high command line him up next to a concrete wall and blow his brains out for cowardice.
"Garcia, you're wrong. High command is out to get us. Perhaps not directly, but they will get us killed someday. High command does not give a shit if we die in battle or in front of a green firing squad. However, I'd rather die at the hands of those grey bastards than get shot by some overweight desk jockey!Get your rifle and let's go."
The corporal sounded like a lean, mean, killing machine. If his speech was anything to go by, he was a hot-blooded warrior ready to challenge every single grey bastard to single combat and win. He was quaking in his boots. He was up against insurmountable odds, he knew it, the private knew it, high command knew it. With only him and the private going on the mission, the enemy forces at the hospital would tear them a new one. However, he had no real options. He and the private stepped out into the sun, and proceeded to walk to their imminent pointless deaths.

Please tell me if that's any good, I'm considering writing more.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:29 am 

Well there were about 10 or so goodies (I was baddies) in the west bunker which we were trying to take at that time, while my buddies surrounding the base without attacking I tanked in with a G36 and took everyone out alone and took the base. Later in the same game, with an AK47 I was attacking the Hospital trying to win the game and with 3 allies I was able to lank infiltrate the base as my allies attacked the front, me and my 2 allies took the base and won the round though I lost one of my allies who saved my life when 3 goodies suddenly flanked he killed 2 causing a distraction, he was killed as I spun around, went prone and took out the 3rd flanker, and me and the other ally wiped the rest of the base out taking cover between the collection of buildings

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:24 am 

I want to keep this topic alive so here's a little story about a group of 4 soldiers that wanted to conquer the Hotel D:

Every reference to left and right is in the perspective of the player, not the soldier itself

Night of 18th August in the Hotel Cafeteria

All the soldiers are celebrating its conquer that happened the day before. All but the one who actually conquered it. Sergeant Russell Russell. Everyone was having a lot of fun, laughing, celebrating, eating but most of all, drinking. When Lieutenant Paul Campbell saw him in the corner sad and alone decided it was best to talk to him, after all, he should be the one having the most fun.
-Hey Sergeant why are you so gloomy?
Russell was about to stand up to salute him but the Lieutenant stopped him, and so he said
-Hello Lieutenant, it’s nothing, I just don’t feel in the mood of partying, although, you smell a bit too much of alcohol, are you drunk? You’re the highest ranked soldier in here, shouldn’t you give an example?
-Just a *hic* bit but let’s not go into that. How come you don’t feel in the mood to party? You just conquered a base wanted for months and you’ll be promoted soon. If I were you I’d be doing back flips after drinking 5 shots of vodka right now.
-I’m happy, it’s just… I feel that the cost was just emotionally too high. I had never lost any men before in a mission.
-So is war. Every soldier here is sad that men have to die in order to stop the disorder caused by others but we all have to learn to get over it… and now it’s your turn. Just have some fun.
At this point the Lieutenant brings his can of beer and drinks the rest of it in one go (more or less half of it).
-No thank you. If you don’t mind Lieutenant I’d rather get over this on my own. Good night.
-Nah. You’ll get over it here and you’ll be over there partying with the other soldiers by the end of the night, so let me help you with that. Tell me. How did you conquer this place?
-Fine. It was me; a Private named Marvin Parker; Corporal Arthur Tucker and Corporal Joshua Cooper. It was about 2AM of the 17th when we decided to sneak in form the forest on the far right of the hotel. There was only one person guarding it on that end behind a rock so I snuck in from between the right and middle sandbags and shot him unnoticed. I took the chance and snatched the MP5SD he had since I didn’t manage to get one before I departed. I checked my surroundings; no one was coming in this direction. We went to the parking lot after that. There was one guy guarding the entrance but I couldn’t get an angle to shoot him without getting seen; and that was when Marvin said to let him try to get closer and moved ahead. I tried to say quietly “No” but he went too close and the guy shot him. I rushed to him and killed the watch guy. Marvin had a bullet right in the middle of his forehead. He was already dead. I felt terrible. He couldn’t be over 21. He was just a kid, yet, War took his life mercilessly. I cried for him, all 3 of us did but I thought that I had to conquer this base, not only because I was ordered to but because he gave his life for it as well. So since there was nobody else on the parking lot we sneaked behind these buildings. There were about 5 people guarding the back so I decided to throw a grenade at them. 3 of them died, Joshua killed 1 and I killed the last one. We quickly hid behind the middle building and waited for a bit so that the guys in the front calmed down, when they finally did, after about an hour, I decided to try to “snipe” them all with my suppressed weapon. I asked both Arthur and Joshua to guard my back while I did that and Arthur had the guts to answer me like this while trying to do the right voice:
“Roger Roger Sergeant Russell Russell”.
The Lieutenant laughed, so hard that he fell out of the chair (possibly due to the effects of all the alcohol he drank, the joke’s not that funny).
-Aaaah nice one. I have to… (Laugh) make a note of that and place it all over this place. That’s hilarious. – he said while trying to get up – Sorry I interrupted you.
-Please don’t I had enough while I was at school, but as I was saying I started to peep in the spaces between the buildings killing one after another with shots and grenades until I took a steep too far in and one of them saw me. I shot him but he had already thrown a grenade. I yelled “Look out!” to the Corporals as I took cover but they noticed it too late, they both died with the explosion. I was shocked, I was the only one left, I felt awful; they died because of me. How could I have let this happen? I wasn’t even able to cry for their deaths since there was someone on the top left end, who tried to shoot me with an M240. One of the bullets actually scratched through my shoulder – Russell then shows his wound which Paul analyses thoroughly.
-Well that was close – he affirmed had it been on your neck and you would’ve bleed to death. But *hic* why didn’t ask for backup? I bet there were at least 10 soldiers from the airport ready to come by and kick some ass.
-The thought never crossed my mind actually, I was to emotionally struck to do that.
-I see, continue then (he goes for his 4th beer in 10 minutes, what a drunkard)
-Yes. After I got a place to cover I was able to shoot him and so I decided it was time to go after those sandbags on the left. I was able to throw the last grenade I had, which I took from Arthur’s dead body and killed 2 out of the 4 that were there. The others took cover in the sandbags but after a full clip I was able to kill them. There weren’t many left; about 5 that just came and were keeping watch on the front so I picked up a grenade that one of them had and tried to sneak behind the buildings once more. I killed 2 I think with that one and shot another 2 but the last one was able to get to cover. I noticed he decided to run around the building so I stood in the corner and waited for him. I could hear his footsteps, one after another, each one saying that he was getting closer, I readied my knife and I’m pretty sure he readied his as well. He knew exactly where I was and I knew his position as well. The moment he turned the corner he swings his knife, aiming for my neck, I ducked and stabbed him right on his chest. I tightened the grip and, with all the strength I had I tried to push the knife even deeper while I thought:
“This is for my fallen comrades you grey a*****e”.
He fell and only then I realized that they were all gone. I contacted HQ, buried my fellow companions and that’s it.
Paul was having a tough time keeping his head up but he was listening.
-That… was a *hic* great story. Hey, don’t you feel better now? Don’t you feel like partying a bit?
-…You know, I guess I do. Pass me a beer

On the next morning they have a huge hangover.

Look behind you. What I'm not there? I see... then look forward. Still not there? ...On the sides? Up and down? ...Where the heck am I? ... Oh wait! Yeah! I'm the one that's trying to find me ._. That's rather silly isn't it?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:15 am 

about me getting 60 kills in one life Map: insular complex Name:Paul Wells Story: i was walking down the road then i heard the gunfire then i started into a frantic run into parking lot with my base behind me i saw soldiers shooting at one another and i ran to the tower next to me climbed up it and crouched i began to see soldiers die before my eyes and fall with a thud and to avenge them i open fire eventually i was pinned down with the enemy all around but i continued to fire even though odds were against me and killed 34 men then i saw a enemy soldier calling for a morter i quickly jumped out of the tower and back into the parking lot i had been at before and to turn and see my squads gibbs and gore fly into the air of smoke and bullets and i began to kill from where i hid and was able to get to 60 when i saw a chance to change cover i ran but to the game worlds cruel reality i was shot and watched as my team moved forward before me

This game in a nutshell: you are not a epic hero in this game. Deal With it :?:

PS. CURSE YOU HIGHLIGHTING WORD ADVERTISEMENTS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:26 am 

NEW STORY :D Name: Daniel Anderson Story: i was heading to seize the east town but my squad was flanked i went down to help them but i was cut off by soldiers driving a jeep and i had to move somewhere i went down an allyway and hid behind the box there was one squad member left i called for him to come but on his dash in vain he was shot there was no time for me to think but only to run or else i would be like my squad member so i ran over to a ladder and climbed up the ladder when things had cooled down i crouched down at the top of building sitting under a chimney thing i sat there waiting and waiting i checked my map 3 minutes later and my team was losing 3 days passed until i heard gunfire from a distance i saw a jeep pass by and i crouched up toward the edge of the building to see what was happening i saw my squad mates in the front charging with others attack my captors i began open firing with my buddys flanking.... we over took the base and we won the battle!