It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 48 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 64

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:06 pm 

These are for online multiplayer games:

1. How do I know how many times I've killed or been killed? F1 seems to give me the stats since the beginning when I first bought the game. I want to know the stats just for that match/game.

2. Under each team member, we have different color rings. What do those colors mean??

3. I know to acquire the unavailable weapons, I have to rank up/exp up. But what are the thresholds for each weapon? I'd like to know when they become available and what I'm working towards.

4. When I hit 'Enter' to start a message, what do I enter to send/broadcast it? I keep hitting 'Enter' then my msg goes away...

5. Lastly, how do I distinguish between real human players versus bots or are there bots in the online multiplayer.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:00 pm 

2. Just to tell you they're a player. Nothing more. Steam Friends will have a differently shaped indicator.

3. Just pick up the weapon and shove it in your backpack (hold D and while standing over it and drag it into your backpack) and hove over it with your mouse to see the XP requirement.

4. You hit Enter, type it out, hit Enter again, and a speech bubble will come up and show the message to anyone nearby. It goes away, but you can re-read messages with F1.

5. Answered in 2.