It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:40 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 47 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 94

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 5:22 pm 

I uploaded a quick demonstration of the MG-42. It is definitely very powerful, as you can see, the stats are virtually superior over all the stock machine guns.

I have uploaded a demonstration of this gun to showcase its capabilities. Coincidentally and ironically, I also happened to caught MadMax666 intentionally fragging me and try to steal my loot. Fortunately, he couldn't take it because of his level but he couldve taken it anyway. But it was a relief that the gun did not get stolen as I paid good money for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ll3DIopTzEc&feature=youtu.be

On a side note, that video also serves to confirm that MadMax666 is indeed a certified team killer.

Right at 0:31

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:41 am 

Thanks, that's a good video for us who don't have the chance to see and use that weapon ourselves. It's unfortunate that guy was misbehaving, otherwise I think you were going to make a longer video to show us some potential of the weapon.

According to the player stats I could conclude that all these 'team killers' are clueless newbies who think that was a fun thing to do. I don't think he realized he could take your weapon. I think this behavior is just a phase where he realizes that the game is boring as hell and quits. It seems that all those players in the hall of shame stopped playing after a very short career.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:02 am 

nah, half of these players are one for quite a while or quite long time. and this game isnt all about multiplayers, theres thousands of people who bought the game and have positive reviews on it, but the multiplayer community is just so small.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:21 am 

RefrigerRaider wrote:
nah, half of these players are one for quite a while or quite long time. and this game isnt all about multiplayers, theres thousands of people who bought the game and have positive reviews on it, but the multiplayer community is just so small.

Right, but that is something I really don't understand. You see, I haven't touched single player because I understood it is the exact same thing but alone. On the server description it says: "Coop Campaign"! So it is a singleplayer with randomly selected maps, open for anyone to join :))) And this game is soooooo much more fun when played in team of at least 2 people. I know this because many times I played all alone on Brutus, and it sucks. I rally wish they continue developing it, or at least different versions with updated engine that can support more mechanic.

EDIT: And we all know for a fact that nobody would play CS, CoD, BF..with AI Bots alone!? The entire point of those games is pvp or coop.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:47 am 

RefrigerRaider is right, according to the devs, it's focused mainly to SP. And in my opinion it's better to play SP first, so that you can learn some basic techniques, more about movements, shooting, covering, bots begavior, etc. I started playing MP first and my experience was..... quite poorly, I'd say. :)
Then realized that I have no enough basic knowledge of the game and played SP for a weeks before trying MP again and I think I've learned a lot more about the game.8-)

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:12 am 

DIO wrote:
RefrigerRaider is right, according to the devs, it's focused mainly to SP. And in my opinion it's better to play SP first, so that you can learn some basic techniques, more about movements, shooting, covering, bots begavior, etc. I started playing MP first and my experience was..... quite poorly, I'd say. :)
Then realized that I have no enough basic knowledge of the game and played SP for a weeks before trying MP again and I think I've learned a lot more about the game.8-)

Very true indeed. SP teaches you alot of things and gives lots of experiences. It allows you to also observe any nasty habits you might keep. I played since 0.65 or smthg when no vehicles were in yet (I think rooftops weren't either..?) but right now I still mess up my AT skills :/

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:01 am 

Love to read your conversation as I get tips on what the best thing to do for a beginner such as me. So I could imagine in every moves I made I am already aware on what to expect ahead. So glad I am and thankful as well for your contributions made by sharing your ideas towards the site.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:29 am 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5isC_Y-vmM heres a video i made on the mg42

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:56 pm 

mines too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xZcqqgSf_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW6G9oF0E04

Carbide 500R White Edition | P5QL-PRO P43/ICH10 | Core 2 Quad Q9650 @ 3.73 Ghz | CNPS 9900 MAX Blue | XMS2 DHX 4x2 Gb @ 826 Mhz | GeForce GTX 750 TI @ 1420 Mhz 2 Gb GDDR5 @ 6300 Mhz | GameSurround Muse 5.1 | Caviar Black 2 Tb 7200 RPM