It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:24 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 41 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 51

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:29 am 

The VSS Vintorez is one of the unique category of weapons in RWR. Being the only of its type: A sniper/assault rifle hybrid. Its best to be used for mid to low-long range. Althought its recoil is relatively high, Its relatively low rate of fire and high accuracy factor (as an assault rifle) gives it a very high hit chance at mid distance. It also have impressive recoil recovery as an assault weapon of 3.0 compared to the average for regular assault rifles of around 1.5. It is however, rare and expensive to procure, but in the right hands,t he VSS is a true force to be reckoned with against the pesky bots if used correctly.

Because of its role, it is quite versatile. But I will only demonstrated the VSS used as an assault weapon because in my opinion, its much better suited in that role and safer even though as a silenced commando weapon, it also performs well but the risk is what makes it disadvantage in that role.

Also wear a Vest when using Rares, to maximize effectiveness, carry 3 spare vests, its recommended to change and dispose after each one takes a hit as getting shot a second time will stun you and at a bad situation that could be deadly. you can wear one and carry up to 3 vests in your pack without anything else in the pack without being bogged down. you accuracy is also significantly reduced if bogged down.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:40 am 

Thank you RefrigerRaider for this post, it is definitely a start, at least for me it is. I was a little bit mislead because officially it is classified as a sniper rifle not as assault one. Although IRL it is assault rifle. Anyway, I plan to learn how to use it is my style of game-play based on what you described. I also have Barrett sniper but I didn't dare use it yet until I get more confidence.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:39 pm 

http://runningwithrifles.gamepedia.com/Weapons_and_equipment

http://runningwithrifles.gamepedia.com/Vehicles

This here is a certified wiki with accurate information on all the guns and vehicles available. Really helpful