It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:18 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 43 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 40

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:29 am 

Today, a very unfortunate moment in RWR history happened. I was carrying precious loot, worth around 17 thousand RP. It takes over an hour to grind that much. I happened to get hit form a direct enemy mortar strike, causing me to lose my stuff. For some reason the weapons disappeared when I went to recover it. I call it an unfair bug or glitch or theft(didnt really see anyone get to it i recall) that made them disappear in a unfair moment that the game should be to blame. Why would they do this to me? As a result of this, my rage against the AI bots that did this to me reach an ever growing fire. I went crazy, calling more than a dozen artillery strikes in repeated succession to have my vengeance upon those who did this to me. I want to pummel those AI bots for their actions. But my anger overcame my precision, composure, calm, and focus. This resulted in dozens of Friendly Fire incidents. Although the event is unfortunate, make that two including the previous loot lost. I lost significant interest, prestige and confidence in my ability to properly execute actions that would not be counter productive. I decided to go on a temporary hiatus from this game as a result. When I will be back will not be known in the foreseeable future. I believe its for the best interest of not just me but others.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:55 am 

BlackandrewUA2 was once killed when he was carrying something like 20 VSS + some thousands RP. And lost em :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:41 pm 

Just a two questions - why did you carried so much loot for such a long period without visiting armory and do you know that the rare weapons stays on the ground for no more than 90 sec, then disappear. ;)
Anyway, for such cases I should take a Validol, otherwise my PC will need a complete repair. :D

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:58 am 

RefrigerRaider wrote:
I was carrying precious loot, worth around 17 thousand RP. It takes over an hour to grind that much.
Thank you.

Sorry for jumping in like this but how is this even possible? I have 0 RP since I spend it all on vests. I usually acquire a few hundred at one time and spend it on vests or lose it a little by little upon death.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:11 pm 

I think devs should increase despawn time for blue items. A good idea set it from 90 to 300-600 sec
because just lost a lot of things simply because they despawned.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:23 pm 

khristian wrote:
I think devs should increase despawn time for blue items. A good idea set it from 90 to 300-600 sec
because just lost a lot of things simply because they despawned.

U lost them because u died. :) Despawn time is perfect now. U have enough time to run and grab em back.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:25 pm 

DIO wrote:
Just a two questions - why did you carried so much loot for such a long period without visiting armory and do you know that the rare weapons stays on the ground for no more than 90 sec, then disappear. ;)
Anyway, for such cases I should take a Validol, otherwise my PC will need a complete repair. :D

I was about 15 seconds from death and went to recover it. it was gone. they disappeared

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:32 pm 

sivistojko wrote:
RefrigerRaider wrote:
I was carrying precious loot, worth around 17 thousand RP. It takes over an hour to grind that much.
Thank you.

Sorry for jumping in like this but how is this even possible? I have 0 RP since I spend it all on vests. I usually acquire a few hundred at one time and spend it on vests or lose it a little by little upon death.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:41 pm 

sivistojko wrote:
RefrigerRaider wrote:
Thank you.

I'm a hundred-thousandaire :D:D:D

I'm a weapons merchant. I collect rare elite weapons and resell them at higher price for profit. 80% of my revenue comes from arms deals. You may wonder why would people buy rares at higher than scrap price. well because they are rare after all and finding rare weapons takes time, people wouldnt mind paying a little extra to get a rare weapon more readily available. I also buy such weapons from others for cheap bargain and resell them to others at high price. Yep, a merchant system exists in this game. Its not all about shooting, I dedicate alot of time roaming the maps alone hunting for rares.