It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:17 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 44 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 78

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:19 am 

Fallingferret wrote:
All you have to is let them bleed out and then pick up the rare. That being said, fear of direct TK is mostly a thing of the past assuming they don't do it to keep you from your death run.
Leaving someone bleeding until he die to take his stuff is worse than killing him immediately imo.

Fallingferret, I hope, you are not some new rising TKler-star, don't you..... :roll:

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:20 pm 

DIO wrote:
Fallingferret wrote:
All you have to is let them bleed out and then pick up the rare. That being said, fear of direct TK is mostly a thing of the past assuming they don't do it to keep you from your death run.
Leaving someone bleeding until he die to take his stuff is worse than killing him immediately imo. ** snip **

Fallingferret, I hope, you are not some new rising TKler-star, don't you..... :roll:

bro if you disconnect while bleeding out your items will be left on the ground now... since it counts as a death

BTW xl175 is a teamkiller, I bought a mortar deploy and deployed it and was sitting in my mortar deploy destorying the enemy, and he comes along and apparently thinks it belongs to him and he owns everything in the world right, you know those types of assholes who annoy the fuck out of you when youre trying to move the armory/spawn truck to a safe position and they come up and buzz off buzz off buzz off and then dont revive you when youre bleeding out so they loot you (BTW he stole some chocolate from a noob by doing this, I watched him let a noob bleed out so he could get 60 rp) so he comes up to me and start shooting me, I ignore him so he grenades me and then gets in the mortar deploy while im stunned.

I kick him out and he tries the same thing again but this time im ready and leave the mortar deploy as hes throwing the greande and he manages to teamkill 3 people this time who are moving to the front line so gg great job XL175

So disappointing I was supervising a server for 8 hours today and no major teamkillers / trolls just happy little accidents and this XL175 guy is the only guy who fucking pissed me off by doing shit like this, nobody and no noob has even come close to this dick in terms of purposeful teamkilling

Anyways I leave the server to calm down and my friend sends me this

Lobsterjack: lmao, xli doing that shit again
Satire: wtf
Satire: happened to the mortar deploy
Satire: tell me
Satire: oh its still there right
Lobsterjack: xli is shooting anyone who's on the mortar

the end or is it?

Last edited by Satirical on Fri May 13, 2016 1:49 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:43 pm 

Now he is teamkilling afk people with c4............... including killing a random 5 star general (I am gay) btw his name isnt offensive if he actually is gay unless youre a raging homophobic homosexual like XL175, and destorying the spawn trucks and armory trucks.... not even to get RP items just to troll

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 1:57 pm 

DIO wrote:
Leaving someone bleeding until he die to take his stuff is worse than killing him immediately imo. *** snip ***

Generally don't TK on purpose, just pointing out it wasn't nearly so great, and according some dong named warband in game, anything you happen to drop is fair game because it's not against the rules to pick up items someone else was holding.

still salty someone looted my musket and m712 right after i bled out and gets a free pass to be a scumbag. at least don't advocate looting bodies and not returning property, but whatever

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 10:29 pm 

Fallingferret wrote:
still salty someone looted my musket and m712 right after i bled out and gets a free pass to be a scumbag. at least don't advocate looting bodies and not returning property, but whatever
As a whole, most of the players are well intentioned so you may expect you'll get your shit back if you die, although there are scumbags from time to time but you don't need to be angry just because of that fact.

Anyway, If you meet me online(same nick as here), just remind me of this post and I'll gladly give you one of my muskets. ;)

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 12:15 am 

DIO wrote:
As a whole, most of the players are well intentioned so you may expect you'll get your shit back if you die, although there are scumbags from time to time but you don't need to be angry just because of that fact.

Anyway, If you meet me online(same nick as here), just remind me of this post and I'll gladly give you one of my muskets. ;)

I get that some people can be scumbags, but telling everyone that they should just keep fellow soldiers gear because it's "free game" is a terrible practice in general. The reason I was (and still kinda am) angry was that Warband encouraged that behavior after I announced the team looter. It's not against the rules, but fuck you for encouraging such behavior among the newbies on a co-op server.

I'd rather buy them(or also Stoners if you have any nobody ever does :() from you, if that's okay [Poofy Pony ingame]. Gonna be my last post because this is off topic enough for poor ol' Raider.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:34 pm 

I would like to report KetchupWarthog for teamkilling on InvadeJP1 server. Actions are as follows:

-Blowing up enemy APC with C4 when 3 newbies charge straight at it
-Calling in heavy arty and wiping out nearly all the attack force who was notified with "Guys do not get in the base. I'm calling arty"

(This is a joke Raider, don't report me plz XD)

Jokes aside, I'm guessing it's the random behavior from new players. Often you kill so many of these new guys who barely logged more than 100 minutes in-game. I ragequit the server after so many newbies run straight into the C4 despite telling them to stay away from the front gate, one thinking his truck is moving by itself (me driving lol) and thought it was a bug so tried to RPG it. The whole new thingi would cause quite alot more teamkilling for the moment, so my personal suggestion is to let things calm back down first.

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 6:43 pm 

KetchupWarthog wrote:
Reported, no matter what you've said.... :P

Spoiler:
Sorry for the offtopic, but I couldn't resist 8-)

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 9:37 pm 

KetchupWarthog wrote:
I would like to report KetchupWarthog for teamkilling on InvadeJP1 server. Actions are as follows:

-Blowing up enemy APC with C4 when 3 newbies charge straight at it
-Calling in heavy arty and wiping out nearly all the attack force who was notified with "Guys do not get in the base. I'm calling arty"

(This is a joke Raider, don't report me plz XD)

Jokes aside, I'm guessing it's the random behavior from new players. Often you kill so many of these new guys who barely logged more than 100 minutes in-game. I ragequit the server after so many newbies run straight into the C4 despite telling them to stay away from the front gate, one thinking his truck is moving by itself (me driving lol) and thought it was a bug so tried to RPG it. The whole new thingi would cause quite alot more teamkilling for the moment, so my personal suggestion is to let things calm back down first.

you just need more experience spamming chat

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 1:17 pm 

Off-topic abit, but I think the devs made a really really nice feature. I was in INVASIONJP1 peak-time, and lots and lots of noobs just take no heed of my arty warning and got myself about 6 teamkills or smthg. Next map the commander said "Oh you, team killer, you"

Spoiler:

and I cannot fire my rockets nor use my grenades. Really neat work so troll-teamkill is no longer viable as well :D :D

On that note, going on server with lots of newbies still isn't recommended. You'll end up killing so many of them with your arty.

P.S. Would my account be at risk of auto-ban from this? And really how the heck do I upload an image without going mega-size in the screen?

(edited to fit image into post)

Last edited by KetchupWarthog on Sun May 22, 2016 1:05 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next