It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 12:52 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 55 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 133

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:22 am 

Added #8 PACO DEL TACO to watchlist, caught trying to frag a player for loot.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:23 pm 

SCHWARZE MANTEL - Just (and I mean just) TKed me for my micro, looted it, and disconnected. Please add him to the list.

*20 minutes later* - He just gave it back after I told him I was disappointed in him :lol: (and after he made me sit around for a bit so he could play games) so I leave it up to public opinion, I've been made whole after about 20 minutes so it could just serve as a good warning to other players playing around him.

Last edited by Deadman on Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:42 pm 

more reports needed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:42 pm 

confirmed. #11 SCHWARZE MANTEL is indeed serial teamkilling. I flashed my microgun around and schwarze took the bait. It took him 2 rpg shots to kill me in my eod. this removes any doubt that the first shot was unintentional. both shots ARE DELIBERATE.
he then proceeds to loot the microgun i possessed. he also did the same thing to deadman a while ago.
http://imgur.com/a/H649P

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:20 pm 

I witinessed the aftermath of that and can confirm.

He also started demanding people give him microguns under threat of tking them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 4:48 am 

more reports if possible. much appreciated.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:44 am 

AKBAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W__gtAy ... e=youtu.be

Above is a video of Akbar killing me three separate times. The first time was for some items he saw me pick up. After that incident I asked him for my stuff back and followed him around with the MGL for about 2 minutes but he refused to give it back. I told him I had a video of the incident and would just report him instead.

The second TK seemed to just be random, I had just spawned and I guess he saw my name and decided to kill me again.

The third TK was shortly after this map started. I thought I was getting shot by the enemy but looking back I think he might have done 100% of the damage to me in my EOD armor. After killing me he took my Barett and logged off.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:59 am 

It is quite hard to prove serial teamkilling if it happens sporadically. But in this case, team killing and then taking others stuff and not returning them in multiple occasions shows deliberate intent.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:25 am 

I can confirm that AKBAR is indeed teamkilling deliberately. He has been using rpgs and grenades trying to kill players including me for loot. So as countermeasure, a bunch of us started to use mgl flasher on him to make counter troll him. In instances where AKBAR tk'd a player to get loot, other players actually retaliated in defense by rpg'ing him back to prevent him from making away with other peoples stuff.
Other tactics and countermeasures to try to tame him included dropping boats while stunned.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:45 am 

yeh i also saw akbar steal an l-39 lahti belonging to AKRYDER2 and disconnect immediately

he then went on another server to sell / stash it and reconnected (by then the person he stole it from rage quit)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 11  Next