It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:11 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 46 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 40

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:42 am 

I don't know where to post harassment attacks, so I'll put it here. If there is a certain place to post this, please tell me so the next time, I'll do so accordingly.

Subject: Harassment and assault of victims/Stealing of victims' weapon.

Suspect(s): Neinfingers and accomplice Shrewdalloy
Plaintiff(s)/victim(s): Spoonalot & Yuki-Nyan Senpai
Witness(es): Nobio

Cause for request of moderator aid: Between 10:00 PM and 11:00 PM EST, player Neinfingers attacked Spoonalot through means of an impact grenade. Spoonalot survived, and neither he or I were able to screenshot the attack quick enough. Later on, Neinfingers fired a rocket weapon at Spoonalot; Spoonalot was killed and his weapon, an XM-25 at the least (I do not know if he held another weapon), was stolen by Neinfingers. We again do not have a screenshot of the killing, but I do have a screenshot of Neinfingers' taunting us about the theft of the weapon, shown in figure 1 and figure 2 below:

Spoiler:
Figure 1

Spoiler:
Figure 2

The one I'm referring to kill is Neinfingers' associate, Shrewdalloy. During the non-mortal attack on Spoonalot via impact grenade, Shrewdalloy attacked simultaneously using standard hand grenades. My answers for revenge are unheard, but Spoonalot has greater calm than I do and retrieves an MGL flasher to pick off TKers the way honorable RWR veterans do.

Shrewdalloy continued attacking under the guidance of Neinfingers, as shown in figure 3 below.

Spoiler:
Figure 3

Later on, Spoonalot and I took refuge in a location far from the front lines. I enlisted the help of Nobio to serve as a witness, which he was fine with (evidence in figure 4 below). The entire time there, Neinfingers made false claims of fake polls, admin connections or assistance, and threatened our expulsion from the game. I expect that all of this was fake and that his acts were pure trolling. Indeed they were, but I do not believe this kind of person should get off without reprisal. He may continue these acts, if not against us, but against other players. Evidence of his callousness and threats are found in figures 5, 6, and 7 below.

Spoiler:
Figure 4

Spoiler:
Figure 5

Spoiler:
Figure 6

Spoiler:
Figure 7

Normally I never do something like this because I simply let it slide and hope that friends with administrative powers are there to set those people straight immediately. Unfortunately, I saw that my own teammate was getting harassed without reason, and so I felt that enough was enough. I don't really know what the moderators can do about this, but I at least hope that some justice will be done.

If anything about the incident needs to be clarified, I'll be happy to explain.

Last edited by Tama Senpai on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:48 am 

damn.... ok if the guy does it again get more screenshots.

also if no admins or devs are available best and easiest way to deal with these sorts of people is to get a few friends together and just spam a flasher on the troll until they leave. not the best way to deal with this but right now is the only way other then reporting like you have done here.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:38 am 

Spoonalot here with additional screenshots and testimony.
In addition to the XM-25 i also lost an AKS-74U i was using for point defense.

After grabbing an MGL flasher for personal non-lethal defense Yuki and i positioned ourselves on the beach at a combat spacing and observed Neinfingers stashing of what used to be my gear.
Aforementioned taunting shown in figure 1 below:
Spoiler:

Figure 1

Following this a repeated attempt upon mine and yuki's person was made using hand grenades by Neinfingers accomplice Shrewdalloy. as evidinced in figure 2 and 3 below.

Spoiler:

Figure 2
Spoiler:

figure 3

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:52 am 

The gap between warning and account deletion is in general pretty narrow for me, feel free to get that message out. In this case there aren't many proofs of abusive behavior though, apart from the teamkills you see here and there every now and then.
I checked their accounts and they aren't playing with legit versions so I deleted their accounts anyway.

PS: use spoilers for the images next time please.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:44 am 

Make game to check if the player is pirate, then give automatic exlosives penalty and force username to be asshole. :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:13 pm 

What happened to the TeamKilling Penalty? Is that thing no longer in effect?
I know the other week I accidently killed Players with some heavy Arty Drops and never did get locked out of explosives and stuff. I'm not sure if there was some issue with it functioning properly, but it'd be nice to see it's return. And I've always been under the impression that you can only run down the penalty clock by being ingame, so I hope that's still the case.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:34 pm 

Appreciate the advice everyone. @ JackMayol: Understood.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:48 pm 

Tama we need more people like you man. You and Spoonalot handled that really well and thanks for that. Wish I could do the same sometimes. If either of you guys need replacement weapons, just pm me and I can drop one for ya in game. Got a good stash going ;)

Its sad that people like this are around and just enjoy ruining the fun for others. I guess you can't escape them in life :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:00 am 

The penalty manager should still be running, sure. The problem is that it requires 5 TKs to kick in. By that, the damage might already be done. Having it lower might punish people who TKed by accident (heavy artillery for example).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:05 am 

Some days ago it was not running on some servers, but cant remember if it was your servers or {SAS}.