It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:56 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 44 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 74

All times are UTC

Post subject: Sb wants to play?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:07 pm 

Somebody wants to play? I'm from Poland and my English isn't perfect, but it's enough to talk. We can text on chat if sb is scared of my language. :)

I'd like to play on servers with some mods, for example Halo.

Post subject: Re: Sb wants to play?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 8:35 pm 

At the moment there is no mod-server tunning.
But welcome to any other server. Official servers are most populated. And dont forget your username and password, they are used to save your stats.

Kurwa :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:51 am 

I am a newcomers or a new beginner and wanted also to play. Shall I follow the same procedure as what others did? Is the play good for a single player or not?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:28 pm 

Single player is fun but can get somewhat bland at times. Mods help but don't last forever. But the community in this game is super nice, so don't be afraid to hop online sometime.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:19 am 

charisma wrote:
I am a newcomers or a new beginner and wanted also to play. Shall I follow the same procedure as what others did? Is the play good for a single player or not?

Yeah you are right you need to follow the rules for sure.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:38 pm 

Hey Glock,

I play on and off at times, but I've been playing for years now and I always return to RWR Online Co-op (Invasion). So if ya see me on the field feel free to say Hi. I also enjoy helpin new people get the feel and tactics down for solid teamplay. I'm also friends with lots of other solid players in RWR who also avoid terrible behavior and focus much more on good co-op efforts and watching the whole field. Sometimes we play as a tight groups with roll specific efforts, other times we're all spread out helping our own small groups or front while still communicating back and forth about the team effort.

All I ask is the people I play with aren't complete jerks, don't spend their time teamkilling, stealing or just generally treating others poorly. RWR is an incredibly unique game and allows for some amazing Team-Co-op with the right kind of players and people. And many here responding to your post are people I regularly play with.

As far as the "English as a second language", there's no reason to worry with me or the other people that are worth the effort to talk to. Many many of my RWR battle buddies are from all over the world. Many others and myself don't waste my time giving people a hard time for something like that. :D
See you on the field, good luck out there.

(If you are looking for info on RWR check out the Wiki, Official Manual, and I have a Guide on Steam specifically designed to answer most of those early questions for brand new people, and to help point out some of the fantastic subtleties found in RWR Combat.)