It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:11 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 43 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 31

All times are UTC

Post subject: Critic
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:15 pm 

I bought this game two and a half months ago, and it is the only game I play. I really like the unique concept of the game. Dangerously addictive.

I don't really remember how I heard about this game first, but there might be some more room for a lil more aggr. marketing. This game has extrem potential.

That being said (esp. in regards for how long they worked on this), I posted this to let the devs know what great work they did and how much that is appreciated. :)

Thank you for this game.

Post subject: Re: Critic
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:45 pm 

Hi Lemon and thank you for the kind words.
We really spent a lot of effort on marketing but of course it could have been much better.
The biggest issue is that the game is too complicated. The press either don't even try it or they just scratch the surface and when you don't really know what you are doing, it can be frustrating. Same for youtubers, it's not easy to make a solid video about it when you don't have much time.
There will be some new exposure in the future but nothing big planned in that matter.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:39 pm 

aloa Jack.
Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a demand or anything, and I don't have a problem finding players, there is always a server where people are playing, but I think this game deserves so much more recognition.

There are only 2 games I ever bought. Counter Strike, more than 8 years ago, I don't really remember,only bought it because all my friends were playing it, I sucked hard at CS,

I haven't really played any game the past 3 years, but 3 months ago bam -> Running with Rifles - played just 5 minutes into the Demo, then bought it.

Gonna see if I can convince some people via mouth to mouth propaganda. Haha, all I can do.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:11 pm 

mouth to mouth propaganda is still the best method indeed :)