It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 41 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 21

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 8:07 am 

Hey,

we are looking for some people to translate the game in the following languages:

- French
- German
- Spanish

If you are interested to help us with any of those languages, you can send us a mail at contact -at- modulaatio.com with the subject "translation in ****" with ***** the language you would want to contribute some translation, then we send you the files.

Brodaty started to translate the game in Polish. Thanks a lot for that!
Chipardeur just finished the French translation, in just one day, wow!

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:31 pm 

Polish? Seriously? Are You sure it is possible? We do have plenty of strange letters (ą, ę, ć, ż, ź, ó, ł, ń, ś) and as far as I remember, it was problematic... And worse of all - all those strange letters - they are NOT rarity. They are letters that are commonly seen in Polish words. Did You changed something that made it possible to support Polish national letters? Anyway - I will be looking foward to see how this will get translated.

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 11:54 am 

Modest wrote:
Polish? Seriously? Are You sure it is possible? We do have plenty of strange letters (ą, ę, ć, ż, ź, ó, ł, ń, ś) and as far as I remember, it was problematic... And worse of all - all those strange letters - they are NOT rarity. They are letters that are commonly seen in Polish words. Did You changed something that made it possible to support Polish national letters? Anyway - I will be looking foward to see how this will get translated.

No, latin font will only be used. He is aware of it and it's a bit odd but seems that it's "ok" enough.

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 1:09 am 

First of all, I love Polish Women! They are great for some reason... never figured out why. But boy do I have a sweet spot for them.

Second, I can help translate English into More English.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:16 am 

I could do the spanish translation. I'm a native spanish speaker, also have a good english level and a bunch of hours thrown in this fantastic game, so i would be very pleased to be able to help it grow :)