It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:05 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 44 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 125

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:13 am 

So on the campaign map vigil island the extraction point to rattlesnake crescent is RIGHT in front of the hanger.
i have ran over it or drove over it 4 times and without realizing it and it sent me back to rattlesnake.
wish it was at least inside the hanger, or maybe a confirmation prompt on whether i would like to be transported to another map.
Maybe there is a way to disable the "extraction points" that i don't know about?

It has been a good xp and rp grind but damn is that aggravating. spending 30 minutes just pushing your team to get a real foothold, blow up the radio tower and release the prisoners just to run over the jump point and start over again.

i mean i already have an army of drunk soldiers that constantly vehicular manslaughter my squad and a possibly senile CO, now i have a one way immediate GTFO ticket when im setting up HESCO's

I wish the thing was just IN the hanger, it would make way more sense.

still fun tho.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:42 am 
Site Admin

We need to change that, I agree. It is a thing that was overlooked completely probably because that extraction point isn't available if you happen to start the campaign from Keepsake Bay (the very next map being Vigil Island already) instead of Fridge Valley.