It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:05 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 49 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 126

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:21 pm 

There are around 400 players at the Official Servers so that they are almost full and I just thinking - do you intend and are you ready to create more servers?

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:44 pm 
Site Admin

We are trying, but it's Easter holidays.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:45 pm 

Man what a boom! I am so happy to see so many new guys and the players this game deserves. Yet I have also just barely been able to get into some Invasion servers at certain peaks. It's great, I know you guys are working on it and we already got a ton of solid new servers right off the v1.0 release. Happy to hear there'll be more room soon!

Congrats on all the growth!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:33 pm 

OH a REQUEST with all the server options now:

Could you guys add a "Server Name" somewhere in the F1 screen? After joining one of many, or maybe shifting servers and playing for a bit, when other friends want to join it's becoming hard to remember or reference which server you have been in.

I may be over looking where this info would be listed. Yes I know we can just make a point to "remember" but it's RWR battle, things get intense and sometimes we forget. It would help people link up on the same server easier.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:50 pm 
Site Admin

Hmm, it is shown in the profile menu which was, at some point, supposed to become the hub for server related stuff, but looks like we then decided to add most things in scoreboard / chatlog instead. I'll look into adding the info there.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:57 am 

pasik wrote:
Hmm, it is shown in the profile menu which was, at some point, supposed to become the hub for server related stuff, but looks like we then decided to add most things in scoreboard / chatlog instead. I'll look into adding the info there.

Thanks. I didn't know if showed somewhere else in game. Just sometimes in heavy battle with a couple people asking which server to join you on, I couldn't find away to quickly double check.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:51 am 

What happened with EU servers? Or at least with the second one - EU5 since currently only EU2 is running. Crashed or just has been closed? Asking, cuz it is/was the most stable among the EU servers(at least for me).

I work quickly, cheaply and qualitatively. You can choose only two of the three options.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:31 pm 
Site Admin

DIO wrote:
What happened with EU servers? Or at least with the second one - EU5 since currently only EU2 is running. Crashed or just has been closed? Asking, cuz it is/was the most stable among the EU servers(at least for me).

EU5 back online.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:52 pm 

pasik wrote:
EU5 back online.
Thank you, Pasi! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:23 pm 

DIO wrote:
Same situation: both EU Invasion servers are down, but on behalf of that there are two running US servers. Please do something.

Thanks!