It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:56 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 48 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 121

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:27 am 

So, I'm new to the game and was wondering if anyone would like to squad up for some multiplayer. I noticed that playing with friends is much more fun. :P

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:06 pm 

Just stick to other players when running with Yo' rifle, that really is all there is to it. Chat tactics as necessary if the one being used isn't working all that well. Teamspeak would be Your best bet for coordinating, warning each other etc, and SAS clan runs one and graciously lets anyone use it when playing on their servers. Sadly, not many RWR players pop in. It's usually just me, sometimes Bleugh and Lang. Those lazy DIO guys never come because they're lazy and they don't like cookies. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:10 am 

Sure! i only have one friend who plays this game. What's your steam?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:10 pm 

demotay wrote:
Sure! i only have one friend who plays this game. What's your steam?

My steam is AllosaurusJr. :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:11 pm 

Thrillseeker wrote:
Just stick to other players when running with Yo' rifle, that really is all there is to it. Chat tactics as necessary if the one being used isn't working all that well. Teamspeak would be Your best bet for coordinating, warning each other etc, and SAS clan runs one and graciously lets anyone use it when playing on their servers. Sadly, not many RWR players pop in. It's usually just me, sometimes Bleugh and Lang. Those lazy DIO guys never come because they're lazy and they don't like cookies. :roll:

I've seen you ingame a few times. Yeah, I've learned to stick with the herd- But now I've got a ton of friends who play RwR and we squad up and have fun together. This game is amazing with friends.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:36 pm 

It's even better when using teamspeak :) aside from being incredibly helpful with coordination, vehicle life expectancy, calling for medics and stuff, it's great at having friends explode into laughter as you die in a silly way, listen to panicked 'shitshitshitshit' as someone is about to get ganked by a horde of ai and other awesome stuff. There is also cake on teamspeak and everyone shares.