It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 2:56 am

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 49 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 66

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:38 pm 

Running in Rifles is nearing, and nearing towards its early access/beta release on steam, and this game can't just have a "stealth" gameplay or "review" as a trailer. We need an actual trailer showing off all the unique, and interesting features RwR has to offer. But the trailer will last 1:30 to 3:00 minutes long, and we need gameplay footage. This is were you come in.

Post a minimum of 3 seconds to a maximum of 12 second video clip to be put in the trailer, the developers will then see it, view it and see if it's worth being put in the trailer. The gameplay MUST be either: An amazing kill[s], realistic battle-style thing, a mod in use, or something laughable that gaming comedians will enjoy.
The file format MUST be a WMV format, if you use linux Mint or Ubuntu or Mac, you must convert it, however, that isn't very hard to do (I'm a linux user, but I dual boot :P). Please upload the clip onto youtube and then link it here, if it is accepted as a great clip, then you can feel free to send us a download link using the websites: Dropbox or Mediafire.

Here's an example of a realistic battle clip (This actually happened, and I do have it on video, it's currently converting):
Two jeeps full of *real* online players were working together and driving on a road, I was the driver of one of the vehicles, then an enemy jeeps rolls out behind us! The enemy fired at us on there jeep as we kept driving on the road away from them while being chased. Then I turned right off the road, and my buddy turned left, the enemy decided to go for the other jeep of ours so one of our guys hopped out and pulled his M72 LAW/RPG and fired at the enemy vehicle killing them, and saving our friendly jeep!

Please help us. You will be given credit in the description of the youtube video trailer once it is out. It will *likely* be posted on my channel unless the Developers want it on theres, I am hoping to edit it but I do know the Developers may know how to edit better and want it edited. Anyway, we hope you're interested in sending your clip in (IN THE COMMENTS ON THIS FORUM POST).

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:34 pm 

No offense but who are you?

ComJak

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:22 am 

Played this game for aaaages, and have spoke with the devs a lot through there facebook page and through Desura/Steam.

Just new to the forums :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 3:37 am 

Jordanrw8 wrote:
Played this game for aaaages, and have spoke with the devs a lot through there facebook page and through Desura/Steam.

Just new to the forums :D

probably new at the irc? or have you being in irc yet?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:34 am 

Hmm on August, 29 you asked on Facebook where you could get the beta from, and my answer was pretty much the only discussion we had. Also one months is not "ages", unless you are a dragonfly ;)
Anyway, you are absolutely right with the promotional video. This will be our/my main task for the early access on Steam. This should hopefully happen for the version 0.94.
Though there is no need to make videos yet as there will be some visual/UI changes for the next release and video capturing should happen with those versions, to avoid mixing different looking stuff together.
Also I am not sure if it makes sense to collect video sequences from different sources as I'd need them barely compressed.
On top of that I'll rather make scenes according to what I need than some random scenes from a battle, this would just take too long to have the material I need.

And jordan, you can't expect people to take your thread (which looks pretty official hehe) seriously, if this is your first post and you didnt even present yourself :)
Have a nice day!
Jack

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:23 pm 

I guess you're right, it does look pretty official -- I don't know what to change it to though :P

And where do I introduce myself? :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:24 pm 

JackMayol wrote:
\. Also one months is not "ages", unless you are a dragonfly ;)
\
Jack

What if I am a dragonfly :D