It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:07 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 48 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 153

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What's your favorite map?
Moorland Trenches 13%  13%  [ 15 ]
Keepsake Bay 14%  14%  [ 16 ]
Old Fort Creek 10%  10%  [ 11 ]
Fridge Valley 4%  4%  [ 5 ]
Bootleg Islands 15%  15%  [ 17 ]
Rattlesnake Crescent 15%  15%  [ 17 ]
Vigil Island 13%  13%  [ 15 ]
Power Junction 5%  5%  [ 6 ]
Black Gold Estuary 4%  4%  [ 4 ]
Railroad Gap 7%  7%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 114
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:22 am 

ComJak wrote:
I think the trenches are just a pain because the physics and collisions aren't really correct.

The physics and collisions there are correct :)
It's just that the terrain grid resolution wasn't really high so that you had weird slopes everywhere. We raised the terrain resolution, smoothed a bit the heightmap at and around the trenches so that it feels less bumpy for Stalemate in 0.92. Now the trenches feel "ok" imo. We also added the ruins there as the trench areas were too large and I felt like something else could be placed in between.

Anyway, We need more votes on the maps. The maps are often getting more of less modified which might make them better (or worse) so that you'd maybe want to vote for 2 other map choices. This helps us to have an idea about what kind of map you like.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:45 am 

As of .92 my vote goes to Stalemate and Insular Complex with Frostbite on a close third place.

Liking the improvements on Stalemate more and more every time I play it, especially the Hotel and Town parts.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:33 am 

Ya I agree, Stalemate gets better and better and turned, for me, from being my most hated map to a map I really enjoy, it just needs a lot of players.
Insular Complex is also very nice, a lot of action all the time, no time to breathe :)
At the end I enjoy them all on a different way, with Frostbite just a bit less though.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:01 am 

I have to say it is a tie for me between 3 teams on Saint Anne and stealthing on Frostbite.
Fighting to knock out Grey's last base at Memorial(The base surrounded by cliffs on all sides) is epic, but saving up RP to get a good stealth kit to go sabotage the enemy's base on Frostbite and then spamming paratrooper call ins to overrun the base quickly is great.

Just noticed the PT Boats on Saint Anne aswell, meeting my end assaulting the camp while trying to play hero with a vest and L85 :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:24 am 

1111 members and only 36 votes, we can do better...
I also added the last map in the vote. Don't forget that you can edit your vote as often as you want.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:50 pm 

JackMayol wrote:
What's your favorite map? And why?

(If you change your mind, you can revote as often as you want)

Moorland Trenches and Old Fort Creek, because they are very open. You're never stuck having to attack a single location, you can always take a squad and try to conquer a region at a different frontline. This freedom feels great. it's also why Fridge Valley and Keepsake Bay are not amongst my favorites.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:33 pm 

Visionhunter wrote:
JackMayol wrote:

Moorland Trenches and Old Fort Creek, because they are very open. You're never stuck having to attack a single location, you can always take a squad and try to conquer a region at a different frontline. This freedom feels great. it's also why Fridge Valley and Keepsake Bay are not amongst my favorites.

Pretty much my reasons too.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:30 am 

My favorite map is that one where there's all the troops and guns and bullets and stuff blows up! It's epic, and the blood all over. You know the one, with the walls and stuff? Where you can duck down and hide. Plus all those trees and places without trees. With the buildings you can climb up on and shoot down from and there are like snipers and stuff, then sand bags. And like roads and trails and rocks and grass and bushes also and those towers and ruins. And like that hill and then those other hills near that fence by that water or not by near that one thing that's by the armory. You know the map, where you blow up those side objectives and then there's like some tanks and an apc, with jeeps zooming all over. And like tons of troops and all this stuff happening and you're like :twisted: Arrrrhhhhhh!!! And they're all like :shock: WHHAAAA!!! :o NOOO!!! PEw pew pew! What? ARRRHHhhhgggggggg! BOOM!! Pchcchhssssss!!!!! Like that map! It's awesome! That's my favorite map! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:58 pm 

I like Fridge Valley the most, but I don't much like all the snow...

A variation of that with tons of mud and dirt would be sweet; or more trench vs trench maps in general.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:36 am 

JackMayol wrote:

Moorland has to be my favorite to be honest. Gives that classic WWI feel B)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next