It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2024 2:53 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 97 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 407

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:11 pm 

still waiting for this to get on steam, but is there enough players as of now that i could find other people considerably easy to play with?

im sitting here with 3 other games open in multiplayer waiting for one game to have people to play lol.
so just want to know how community is i guess?
either way im all in come steam launch if not by a few of yalls convincing ?

this game reminds me of army men pc, good times and had great multiplayer so cant wait to dive into this world

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

DXDoug wrote:
still waiting for this to get on steam, but is there enough players as of now that i could find other people considerably easy to play with?

im sitting here with 3 other games open in multiplayer waiting for one game to have people to play lol.
so just want to know how community is i guess?
either way im all in come steam launch if not by a few of yalls convincing ?

this game reminds me of army men pc, good times and had great multiplayer so cant wait to dive into this world

I can tell you, there's not enough players for "full time" online stuff, you can see the server situation yourself here http://www.modulaatio.com/rwr_server_li ... ervers.php. The game is still primarily a single player game with cooperative elements, which can turn into a pretty hilarious online adversary gaming among about 40 players, provided you choose the time right or you have players on your own.

Steam Early Access is coming soon, we're currently looking at a 2-3 week release window, got a few minor tweaks for 0.93.2, to make it right to stand as 0.94.

We are frequently organizing ad hoc games through our IRC channel #rwr in quakenet, also with unreleased game material. That's the place for those oddball games that happen from time to time; that's the best part of beta-testing!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:59 pm 

and great admin feedback. you had me at hello rwr. see yall online :D