It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 10:54 pm

RUNNING WITH RIFLES Multiplayer

test

Game servers 43 List provided by EpocDotFr | Players online 35

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:59 am 

I'm proud to announce I'm ready to release my United States Marines in desert Marpat

Whats included in the Pack
    8 highly detailed United States Marines in desert Marpat...(one is a Navy Corpsman, but we accept them as one of our own)

Features include
    Gas masks
    Pistols with holdsters
    Chest riggs with grenades
    Sun glasses

7 Current active service duty weapons
    AT4
    Mossberg 590a1
    M40a3
    M16a4
    M4
    M249
    M4 with suppressor

Now with no need to re-name weapons if you don't want to! Just drop them into your "models" folder along with the player models!

Now, some action shots.

Fireteam Bravo occupying checkpoint 9

Fireteam Alpha with elements of support company Bravo hold down the end of an airport runway.

MARSOC operator Sergeant Rambo of 1st platoon, C company, 2Bt engages OP4 mobilizing across a river.

>>DOWNLOAD NOW<<
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?rb401wz7212zdv7

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:59 am 

Can these work as overlays? :/
EDIT: Also, when are you done with the grey team? :o

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:15 pm 

Hey slacker, they will work in an overlay, create a file named "whateveryouwant" and drop the folders of the .rar into your new folder, also dont forget to move the weapons into the models folder aswell. The guns will still replace the default weapons, as this is a model pack and not a mod. I don't know howto create sounds so my packs will probably always just remain that.

As for the Op4, both color schemes are finished, the link is viewtopic.php?f=7&t=954

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:02 pm 

LOL dude no offense but your camo in the ScreenShots lOOks like a POOOP! just kidding i will must try it ingame before judging well congrats for you high rank medals in your barracks

LaG Always Fail
PROUD To be PINOY

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:16 pm 

and your weapon models loooks so coooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
is the rocket launcher in the second screenshot is the Javeline AT4?

LaG Always Fail
PROUD To be PINOY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:35 pm 

The Javiln is the Primary Anti heavy armor weapon of the USMC, but thats not one of them in the screenshots, the Javlin shoots a rocket right up into the air so it falls down on top of the tank. No mechanic in the for the game yet so as of right now all I have in there is the AT4. Thanks for asking :D

Also, I forgot to mention in the post that players need to turn ON voxel shadeing, I forgot to when takeing the shots so yeah it does looks like poop.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 4:42 pm 

newabortion wrote:
The Javiln is the Primary Anti heavy armor weapon of the USMC, but thats not one of them in the screenshots, the Javlin shoots a rocket right up into the air so it falls down on top of the tank. No mechanic in the for the game yet so as of right now all I have in there is the AT4. Thanks for asking :D

Also, I forgot to mention in the post that players need to turn ON voxel shadeing, I forgot to when takeing the shots so yeah it does looks like poop.

There is a system for the projectiles to fall down but it is only activated by the mortar strike.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:56 am 

Looking good, though the uniforms on the desert scheme seem a little too deep in hue. I suggest making the shade of orange lighter, because currently it clashes with the game's lighting.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:30 pm 

It fixes itself with voxel shadows turned on. I forgot to do that in the screen shots.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:36 pm 

well sir i know what is javeline i always love it when it was locked on enemy vehicles just like the tanks on cod4, cod6, and tanks in Battle field 2 Allied intent Extended mod i am not a dumb ass for sure eheheh have a nice uniform sir.

LaG Always Fail
PROUD To be PINOY